Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
How'd you end up loosing your paths? as far as I know when I ended I had everything intact some how still.
Basically, do everything wrong except selling Lauren (that ends the game at 0.7). I actually named my MC Asshole because I knew I was doing it. It was really painful. My true path is below.

1607393990076.png

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Thank you for your sacrifice, for science! Would you mind listing the unmissable h-scenes that you recall? I'm curious which ones they are.
I believe the only full unmissable H-scene is the first Carla dream sequence. That happens even if you are the worst asshole imaginable. I believe you might also be able to get the massage scene but I intentionally went for the gold as soon as possible which short-circuited the scene. Other than those, you get occasional nudity (shower, baths and whatnot) but it is pretty sparse. As you said, this was for science. I do not recommend it to anyone. Even though the extra asshole dialog is quite amusing, it still hurts when you know the true path.

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
The three main girls, the two sisters and the mother are what brought me in. Hopefully there is an ending where I can marry all the girls. Hell there is magic and crazy stuff going on so I might as well be able to do that.
Yep, I am hoping for the MC to (accidentally) become immortal or for some reveal about some kind of power related to his eyes that makes any woman fall in love with him. Probably won't be anything like that, but it will be interesting regardless.

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Yeah the -37 will to live deduction was a nice touch. That was the scene that first drew me into the game.
I like the follow-up scenes with the girls trying to convince themselves that he is just a friend....

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This hurt so much, but I did a complete Asshole playthrough. I learned that selling Lauren prevents you from seeing any 0.8 content but barring that you can get to the end while losing all paths (I even accused Stabby Mike). Obviously, no one would ever be this masochistic, but it was a bit fun. Ran into the Jas error but other than that no other unexpected issues. There were even a few unavoidable H scenes (not many though). ;-)

View attachment 933123
uhhhh doesn't that route of selling lauren well lead to death? I don't personally know myself... because I am not pure evil.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Basically, do everything wrong except selling Lauren (that ends the game at 0.7). I actually named my MC Asshole because I knew I was doing it. It was really painful. My true path is below.

View attachment 933538
I did a new playthrough because I noticed I was missing some points.

And can say... those a rookie numbers for lauren bro, gotta get that shit up :p

and yes I used le mod.

1607398190051.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
After some consideration I've decided to put the money where my mouth is and I've subscribed to Carbidis' patron for a whole year (lowest tier, i.e. 16.57 $, 20.38 $ with VAT), it's definitely worth more but my budget has its limits.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
After some consideration I've decided to put the money where my mouth is and I've subscribed to Carbidis' patron for a whole year (lowest tier, i.e. 16.57 $, 20.38 $ with VAT), it's definitely worth more but my budget has its limits.
you can also do a one time donation/payment (whatever you want to call it) with itch.io (paypal option as well), I myself went this route.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So the pregnancy tag is more of a impregnation tag.
well yeah... they only just started it with this update lol, give it some time.
Can't really see how pregnant your girl is when they only been pregnant for a week.

Reactions: Varxen

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
All I know is the MC is gonna need to start working on his stamina, in order to cum in multiple girls at a time. You know there is gonna be orgies in the future. Although he seems to have pretty decent stamina already so it could already be possible. Here's to all night fun!!!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
well yeah... they only just started it with this update lol, give it some time.
Can't really see how pregnant your girl is when they only been pregnant for a week.
I'm curious if the pregnancy thing was always intended for if it was a Patreon requested thing. Because he's creampied or had the option to multiple times now and Carla is the first one to have an issue with it.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Nice. Just noticed this game got a pregnancy tag and it has incest. Definitely adding to my watchlist.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm curious if the pregnancy thing was always intended for if it was a Patreon requested thing. Because he's creampied or had the option to multiple times now and Carla is the first one to have an issue with it.
I would say was intended, you can confirm if you have an older build by checking the script to see if the variable is there.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I would say was intended, you can confirm if you have an older build by checking the script to see if the variable is there.
the variable to check is there, not for the initial jasmine and rebecca creampie tho....rebecca even says she's on pill before but her newer scene has the creampie variable
so it seems the dev has started using these variables recently (maybe 2-3 updates prior...so it could be patreon influence or now was just the time the dev felt like having the variables worked)

also the game is using new variables to check for newer creampies

eg. judie has both judiecreampie and judie3creampie as variables
tho this maybe for checking whether mc came in her during 3some as the reason for the 3 being there in the second variable
same with iris, she has variables iriscum and iris3creampie

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
the variable to check is there, not for the initial jasmine and rebecca creampie tho....rebecca even says she's on pill before but her newer scene has the creampie variable
so it seems the dev has started using these variables recently (maybe 2-3 updates prior...so it could be patreon influence or now was just the time the dev felt like having the variables worked)

also the game is using new variables to check for newer creampies

eg. judie has both judiecreampie and judie3creampie as variables
tho this maybe for checking whether mc came in her during 3some as the reason for the 3 being there in the second variable
same with iris, she has variables iriscum and iris3creampie
I would say that is more plans for different dialogue for the time period of when they get pregnant. as for jasmine and rebecca (have we creamed jasmine yet?) and rebecca it may have been more wanting character devlopment first. i.e. she stopped taking the pill because she started seeing MC or something.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I would say that is more plans for different dialogue for the time period of when they get pregnant. as for jasmine and rebecca (have we creamed jasmine yet?) and rebecca it may have been more wanting character devlopment first. i.e. she stopped taking the pill because she started seeing MC or something.
yes we have creampied Jasmine when she catches us in her father's office first...but since SHE was the one telling mc to cum inside I guess it was her safe period or she was on the pill coz the next time on the train, she tells the mc to do it outside

as for Rebecca, I think so too...she said she was willing to risk her marriage for mc... so not taking the pill and having mc's child on her belly would be a sure-shot way of doing so :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 932 Votes