taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm like 3 hours in and there's a lot of wackiness and randumb stuff, does it get more dramatic emotional stuff later or is it going to be like this the whole way through?

Sep 10, 2021
I'm like 3 hours in and there's a lot of wackiness and randumb stuff, does it get more dramatic emotional stuff later or is it going to be like this the whole way through?
The game is certainly humorous and wacky all the way through. It also focuses a lot on the love between MC and his stepmom/sisters. I don't know that I'd describe the game as particularly dramatic. There are certainly some parts that are dramatic and emotional, but I'd definitely describe the game as a comedy and not a drama.

Reactions: taler

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
There are some Resident Evil-y parts. Does that count?

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
Does anyone know the name of that rock music that plays on the third choice after the rap song in that one van they ride to the village?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So whats so hype about this game? How is it top ranked completed game and 4th place overall ?

I played through this game expecting something to make it stand out but i found it to be painfully average.

The premise is standard fare - you stay with your "Step" sisters and mother while the father is gone. Some supernatural plot mixed in just to have something to talk about and go places. And just like in all games of this type everyone fantasizes about MC's dick.

The pacing is awkward - sometimes the story jumps from one place to another as if skipping couple of scenes in between disconnecting you from the situation. Another time it forces you to go back and forward reading about things you really don't care about. Many events are forced in and make no sense, i kinda find it strange they didn't go to the moon or find cure for cancer in their free time.

What got under my skin the most is how the games tries to be atmospheric, dark and mysterious at times just to destroy it with out of place joke or interjection.
I'm tempted to give it one star for that. Example - they are on the trip to the mansion, i'm getting into that dark atmosphere, starting to wonder what is behind this village, are those people gonna jump us when we go to sleep ? And then STABBY MIKE F THAT LET'S PARTY!! SERIOUSLY??
I'm not expecting some grand story telling but be consistent. It doesn't help that the jokes are poor and only couple landed with me.

Graphically the game is average if not bad, backgrounds often makes your eyes bleed and there is severe lack of shadows everywhere. The girls share the same boring HS1 skin that lacks any sort of detail. The only what sets them apart body wise is tits size, milfs got extra hip size, oh also one girl is tanned!. Girls often take poses not suited for situations, the animations are standard HS ones again - clipping, no real tongue action, no breast play, no kissing and fucking at the same time.

There are technically 7 girls to pursue but only the sisters got romance. The three girls that MC could form a normal relationship with got nothing, no romance , no build up , just meet and fuck - they are there for the sake of +1 for the threesome scenes with sisters.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes