Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Is there any other games like this and eternum? these 2 games are perfect and it is difficult to play any others.
Hard to say. Not many games can concile high standars of both commedy and quality. You could try Unleashed, it hase both quality and commedy, unfortunately it's insanely low paced on releases.

druidus

Jan 4, 2022
Coming from Eternum I'm pretty sure I got spoiler by the insane quality of the characters and the renders. At first I thought OiaLT kind of aged with how visible your progress in game making is, but after finishing it I gotta say I enjoyed it as much. Can't wait for more from you.

Reactions: Caribdis

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
When he will finish Eternum maybe, I recommend it to you if you're not already playing it, but...
Eternum looks like it will require time to be finished ( as of right now is only at 25% of completion) and I couldn't be more happier for that, since it's fantastic and I will be eternally grateful to Caribdis for it as well as for OIAL.
There's no info Caribdis is working on extras for OIAL at the moment, we can only wait and see, though Eternum is a great distraction in the mean time. :)

Reactions: BTungsteno

StabbyMike0

Oct 21, 2022
Which characters were lesbian ? I forgot . there was really yuri scene ? I just cant remember and it makes me sick .i think i'll play again ..

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Coming from Eternum I'm pretty sure I got spoiler by the insane quality of the characters and the renders. At first I thought OiaLT kind of aged with how visible your progress in game making is, but after finishing it I gotta say I enjoyed it as much. Can't wait for more from you.
Caridbis sure improved a lot in between the two games and going backward might be a bit of a downgrade. Yet OIaLT is still a great game.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Which characters were lesbian ? I forgot . there was really yuri scene ? I just cant remember and it makes me sick .i think i'll play again ..
No lesbian character.
The only scenes where you have girls on girl action are during the threesome with Lauren and Aiko and Judie and Iris and with Judie and Lauren in the hotel the night before you go to fight Astaroth ( maybe mods added the tag for that).:)

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
Why is it that every male character image (including the MC's) makes me think he should have blue skin and be shouting, "Za REE-flex gun!" at the top of his lungs and at every opportunity? :rolleyes:;):LOL:

1be5c0f6e6efd3333439a38a08196670.jpg

Blahxxx

Aug 21, 2020
I was eager to try this since I love Eternum.
Having finished OIAL, its been a journey.
I am disappointed there was not a big final sex scene for the harem ending.
That said I have really enjoyed the game nevertheless.
I have see how much an improvement Eternum is and am totally looking forward for more.

Mazumy045

Mar 26, 2021
Recién termine de jugarlo completo y lo ame, la historia, los personajes, él humor uff el humor. No soy de escribir reseñas pero la gente tiene que saber de esta joyita. La verdad todavía no se como expresar lo que sentí con esta VN porque a pesar de que le falta inmersión(sonidos,voces,imagenes) si le das la oportunidad se disfruta mucho PD:use traductor para que me entiendan. Abrazo------I just finished playing it completely and I love it, the story, the characters, the humor, uff the humor. I'm not one to write reviews but people need to know about this gem. The truth is that I still don't know how to express what I felt with this VN because despite the fact that it lacks immersion (sounds, voices, images) if you give it the opportunity, you will enjoy it a lot PD: use a translator so that they understand me. Hug

Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes