1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's no longer available ☹
Just play the game without mod, and have the walkthrough if you need. It's really not worth playing with mod, specially taking into account that some choices are very straight forward.

Also, some bad choices are great to see and give a lot of content. One example is the prison scene, you get a detour yes, but you lose content.

It simply isn't worth to use a mod here, just use the pdf and enjoy the game. Caribdis games are very straightforward.

Btw, even if the game is "easy", if you happen to make Carla sad I won't forgive you.

Reactions: sageproduct

JomaV

Aug 14, 2022
Traducción al español - 100% manual, textos e imágenes

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. No se reemplazará ningún archivo y el juego arrancará ya en español. Se puede cambiar de idioma en el menú de Preferencias. Funciona con y sin parche de incesto (no incluido)

Link -> Mega
---
Spanish translation - texts and pics 100% manually translated

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game. No files will be replaced. The game will start in Spanish, but a changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu. Translation works with or without the incest patch (not included)

Link -> Mega
Hola, Once in a lifetime está traducido el texto de las opciones y el menu, pero los dialogos no. Eso es un error mío? Gracias

Dec 5, 2019
So, I just finished the game (great game btw), and I noticed that during the mafia meeting, if you decide to sell Lauren, you get to see a certain sex scene. However that certain scene is not included in the gallery (and I fully understand why). What i'm curious about is:

Are there any more sex scenes in the game that are not included in the gallery? Aside from Lauren's that I mentioned.

Reactions: crustlord12

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So, I just finished the game (great game btw), and I noticed that during the mafia meeting, if you decide to sell Lauren, you get to see a certain sex scene. However that certain scene is not included in the gallery (and I fully understand why). What i'm curious about is:

Are there any more sex scenes in the game that are not included in the gallery? Aside from Lauren's that I mentioned.
AFAIK no... and that scene is more like a holy shit WTFBBQ are you doing scene anyway...

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
What a beautiful game, thank you Caribdis for your efforts! It's hard to find games that not just worth your time, but make you appreciate the time you've spent on them. Good luck with your next projects!

Blanky01

Apr 30, 2022
So goofy and fun. Wish I could experience it all over again, and I love the girls, especially Aiko and Jasmine. Definitely going to subscribe on patreon and wait for the completion of the next game!

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Replayed the game for a second time and it was just as fantastic as the first playthorugh. Really loved all the characters. Obviously this game has 2 references to Eternum, one on the way to fight Astaroth near the end and the secret ending. I really hope to see extra content for this story like was mentioned during the ending slides. What I hope for even more is to somehow see a reference to the characters from this game in Eternum. It would be super awesome to see them in the background, like your character in Eternum seeing your character from this game along with Judie and Lauren in the background somewhere, maybe even a quick exchange with them. Anyway, I can't wait for more updates for Eternum and also seeing the characters from this game again in some future extras content. In my opinion, Caribdis is the only adult visual adult developer that is on the same level as Dr. PinkCake who makes Being A Dik. Keep up the great work.

llun

Apr 26, 2018
Does the android version have the inc patch installed? Dont care to download a 1.9gig apk to find out its censored..

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
Pretty cool game, I just have one complaint. Why would Carla put her panties underneath the garter belt (in the shop scene after coming back from the Mansion)?

Haha, just joking, really great game.

Reactions: Caribdis

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
The Lewdpatcher/Mega download for the incest patch doesn't work. Since it's only a few bytes, could someone post it here?

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes