juhygg

Jul 7, 2022
My game review :
1. The story overall isn't that great except the choice divergence and the questionnaires are great. Shows the author is knowledgeable
2. I know Stabby is suppose to be comedy and its nice touch, but some scenes leading up to harem are too dumb and unrealistic, seems like author simply trying to meet deadlines at times. Eg. Even mom depending in her son's hidden runaway plan, etc.
3. Graphics are fine but simply not up to top standard for today.
4. The game missed its main point, kinda, absence of post harem or pregnant scenes.

Suggestion: Inclusion of an average looking girl but the story making her lovable and/or sexy.

Final thought: I'd put it top 20 adult novel game due to choice divergence and also lovely sisters, cousin is good too, the rest of girls are just average writing.

Question: 1. Do smart girls even like guys standing up for them in a stupid way like an idiot insulting the other person like in this game?
2. Can you actually find your real mother sexy? i can understand siblings but mother is impossible for me.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
this is definitely one of my fav games as well as you can tell by my pic as far as im concerned that was the best scene with Lauren
Agreed, with the scene at the party these are definitely the hottest scenes with her ( to be honest I loved all her scenes but these are my absolute fav with her), Caribdis is a master with the expressions I simply adored how the girls shows their passions, I've seen few games that can be on par with this on that aspect ( of course Eternum is the same).
Not only the story is very interesting and the character have a very defined and captivating personality, it's this detail that put this game on a different level and make it one of my top five games list. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

JenkaKnopf

Nov 9, 2022
I started the game and I like it so far, but a question is there... is it animated? Cause it kinda gives me nothing without animations :/

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes