Scorn.

Jun 29, 2022
Just got done with the game show part of the game and I had to drop by and leave a comment. I love your sense of humor. I've been laughing at your writing - in a good way of course. This game is hilarious and the dialogue is so natural.

Reactions: Caribdis

swiftdeathsk

Jul 29, 2020
So once a character goes "Path Lost" are you permanently locked out of that character's romantic arc for the entirety of the game? Because without even being sexually aggressive I've somehow managed to lose all but 2 character's paths and I only just met Asmodeus. One of the character's I haven't even met yet, and the other one doesn't even have a score next to their name. I'm not even sure what I did to lock myself out of everyone else's arcs, either. Should I just hard reset since I'm so close to the start of the game? It's only like an hour or so I'd have to go back.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So once a character goes "Path Lost" are you permanently locked out of that character's romantic arc for the entirety of the game? Because without even being sexually aggressive I've somehow managed to lose all but 2 character's paths and I only just met Asmodeus. One of the character's I haven't even met yet, and the other one doesn't even have a score next to their name. I'm not even sure what I did to lock myself out of everyone else's arcs, either. Should I just hard reset since I'm so close to the start of the game? It's only like an hour or so I'd have to go back.
Yeah, I think it's not possible to reopen a path once it's closed in OIAL.
You can either reopen it via console command, or you start again ( just enable skip unseen text to get to the point you reached sooner) plus add the wt-mod so you I will be able to get all the paths open (imho this is the best solution), it's less of a hassle to do everything ( there's still some choices where you need to be careful but they are few). :)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think you should restart and maybe use the walkthrough Many choices in this game is not really obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: DerpyDeeDoo

swiftdeathsk

Jul 29, 2020
Yeah, I think it's not possible to reopen a path once it's closed in OIAL.
You can either reopen it via console command, or you start again ( just enable skip unseen text to get to the point you reached sooner) plus add the wt-mod so you I will be able to get all the paths open (imho this is the best solution), it's less of a hassle to do everything ( there's still some choices where you need to be careful but they are few). :)
this is what I ended up doing. have the walkthrough too. I don't like having to do step by step instructions instead of just playing but I really don't want to have a dry run as my first experience lol. turns out that literally one non-obvious prompt is the difference between permanently losing a character's arc from the early game and getting laid repetitively. I love the concept but hate the execution. Honestly a three strikes rule with the ability to remove a strike eventually would have been so much better.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
this is what I ended up doing. have the walkthrough too. I don't like having to do step by step instructions instead of just playing but I really don't want to have a dry run as my first experience lol. turns out that literally one non-obvious prompt is the difference between permanently losing a character's arc from the early game and getting laid repetitively. I love the concept but hate the execution. Honestly a three strikes rule with the ability to remove a strike eventually would have been so much better.
I agree with you it would have been preferable, in most cases I try to avoid using a wt as well but giving the elusiveness of certain answers in this game, in the end I decided to opt for the lesser of two evils. :)

swiftdeathsk

Jul 29, 2020
I agree with you it would have been preferable, in most cases I try to avoid using a wt as well but giving the elusiveness of certain answers in this game, in the end I decided to opt for the lesser of two evils. :)
The dark souls of adult visual novels xD. One wrong move and it's over.

iverson8777

Oct 16, 2021
Excellent game, had me laughing and entertained throughout! Thank you to the Dev for making and sharing this game with us, all the best on your future projects

Reactions: Caribdis

JaximusJaxer123

Nov 24, 2020
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⢰⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⣴⣶⣿⡄⣿
⣿⡋⠀⠀⠀⠎⢸⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢘⣿⣟⠛⠿⣼