kanatik_

Oct 13, 2019
Interesting... Is there a particular reason for that? I do not believe making 3D park takes more than 10minutes with current tools.
Honey Select is used for models, not environment. Environment is reused generally cause devs are lazy to spend time on it, and more "who tf cares".
I'm more disappointed when devs are lazy to create their own girl and just reuse same default (or publically available?) faces, just make boobs even more enormous than previous guy and call it a day.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'm more disappointed when devs are lazy to create their own girl and just reuse same default (or publically available?) faces, just make boobs even more enormous than previous guy and call it a day.
I've definitely seen this a lot with Daz3D characters. For HS characters, since their designs are already very stylized, even a slight change makes them look different, unless the eyes are kept the same, then a lot of them look similar. HS2 is very different though, to me it looks like a medium between HS and Daz3D, in where you can get very detailed, high res characters, but it can be very easy to get generic, similar looking characters if you don't put in the effort.

Environments yea, for most of the time its not worth the dev hours to make unique scenes, unless the game's environment plays a big factor into the plot of the game. When devs put the effort into the environment for scenes where its important, it really shows.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Just finished, one of the most enjoyable VNs I ever played. I will write some nice review soon but I've got some questions first.

1. Creampied/Inpregnating Carla closes Rebecca path? Judie closes Iris? Lauren closes Aiko? Brenching is great here but I got little lost here.
2. Also when Carla is pregnant, priest at Rebecca tells me that Demon inside me already won? What is the reason? Pregnancy or something different I didn't catch?
3. I different endings but I also got mod installed and there is "Death ending" there. How can this happen? I was able to do all others.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Just finished, one of the most enjoyable VNs I ever played. I will write some nice review soon but I've got some questions first.

1. Creampied/Inpregnating Carla closes Rebecca path? Judie closes Iris? Lauren closes Aiko? Brenching is great here but I got little lost here.
2. Also when Carla is pregnant, priest at Rebecca tells me that Demon inside me already won? What is the reason? Pregnancy or something different I didn't catch?
3. I different endings but I also got mod installed and there is "Death ending" there. How can this happen? I was able to do all others.
If you select "Take Astaroth's hand" back in the dream scenario at the village, the priest at Rebecca's wedding won't help you (that's key to get her sex scene and to dump David at the altar). In the death ending, either Asmodeus or Stabby Mike will kill you (the former if you don't shoot him after he briefly regains control and kills Samael, the latter if you betray him at the Yakuza meeting). If you've got doubts, use the walkthrough link below.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1277563_WALKTHROUGH_1.0.pdf

Reactions: Dylan741

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The paths are not mutually exclusive, nor do pregnancies affect them.

My guess as to what you did:

When it went on the way to the village you didn't take Aiko and Iris with you. When you are at the apothecary you have the option to buy a potion where you have a vision of MC's father. You have to refuse the deal so that the priest helps you and you don't lose Rebecca's path. Other ways you lost the paths: You didn't buy the aphrodisiac from the apothecary, so you don't get the scene with Judie and Iris. My second guess with Aiko: At the motel or the gas station, where Aiko disappears for a short time and MC thinks about looking for her, you didn't look for Aiko, didn't have a scene with her and thus lost the path with her.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
If you select "Take Astaroth's hand" back in the dream scenario at the village, the priest at Rebecca's wedding won't help you (that's key to get her sex scene and to dump David at the altar). In the death ending, either Asmodeus or Stabby Mike will kill you (the former if you don't shoot him after he briefly regains control and kills Samael, the latter if you betray him at the Yakuza meeting). If you've got doubts, use the walkthrough link below.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1277563_WALKTHROUGH_1.0.pdf
Oh, I didn't buy LSD on this approach so I would make sense. Interesting that it has so much impact. And betraying Stabby at Yakuza meeting? How could that come? By accusing him of being traitor?

The paths are not mutually exclusive, nor do pregnancies affect them.

My guess as to what you did:

When it went on the way to the village you didn't take Aiko and Iris with you. When you are at the apothecary you have the option to buy a potion where you have a vision of MC's father. You have to refuse the deal so that the priest helps you and you don't lose Rebecca's path. Other ways you lost the paths: You didn't buy the aphrodisiac from the apothecary, so you don't get the scene with Judie and Iris. My second guess with Aiko: At the motel or the gas station, where Aiko disappears for a short time and MC thinks about looking for her, you didn't look for Aiko, didn't have a scene with her and thus lost the path with her.
Indeed I didn't take them with me on that approach, seems obvious now.

Very nice branching, I will study walkthrough tho, game was pretty long itself on one path to make me check all possibilities. Thank you guys.

Reactions: Dylan741 and ArDZer

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Oh, I didn't buy LSD on this approach so I would make sense. Interesting that it has so much impact. And betraying Stabby at Yakuza meeting? How could that come? By accusing him of being traitor?
If you didn't take the LSD then you choose to take the book which seems to result in the same thing happening.
As for Stab the man you guessed it right. If you accuse him he comes after you.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Lmao, does the dev know from where this image is? Coz I recognized it instantly. Is it an intentional easter egg?

koi.png

It's one of the loading backgrounds from Total War: Shogun 2. It's even available for purchase on Steam as a profile background

I guess it showed up on google image search for "Koi" or similar phrases.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Lmao, does the dev know from where this image is? Coz I recognized it instantly. Is it an intentional easter egg?

View attachment 2396084

It's one of the loading backgrounds from Total War: Shogun 2. It's even available for purchase on Steam as a profile background

I guess it showed up on google image search for "Koi" or similar phrases.
Considering how much of a nerd/otaku he is, he certainly knew it very well, you will notice tons of references to games, mangas, movie etc etc both in OIAL and even more in Eternum, if you will play it. :)

Reactions: Impurity2937

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Considering how much of a nerd/otaku he is, he certainly knew it very well, you will notice tons of references to games, mangas, movie etc etc both in OIAL and even more in Eternum, if you will play it. :)
Yeah, I noticed all the other references, but those were usually very blatant and about popular stuff like DC superhero movies or FPS games, whereas this one might be the most subtle one if it is indeed an intentional reference and not a mistake.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, I noticed all the other references, but those were usually very blatant and about popular stuff like DC superhero movies or FPS games, whereas this one might be the most subtle one if it is indeed an intentional reference and not a mistake.
Sometimes they are very clear but other are more subtles and not always from very famous works of fictions.
You will see as you progress the game, and if you will play Eternum you will notice that he improved this aspect too, he plans everything carefully and this is his further "game inside the game", I'm starting to thing he's having a lot of fun putting all these" guess what" inside his games. :)

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes