moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
But where's the gallery? I mean, I installed it, but I don't see it. I may be more stupid that I think.
Gallery only shows up in the in-game menu when you press ESC. It's not available from the main menu

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
Thanks. Found it. Also, any recomendatios besides this game (I already finished it 2 or 3 times) as good as this one? Loved the story, jokes, scenes, chars... But I don't see many games like this that are REALLY good.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks. Found it. Also, any recomendatios besides this game (I already finished it 2 or 3 times) as good as this one? Loved the story, jokes, scenes, chars... But I don't see many games like this that are REALLY good.
Try Eternum, it's like OIAL multiplied by 100, even though it's still at the beginning if you didn't start it yet.
Then it depend of what you're seeking there's a lot of other games that are worth to play, if you want I can give you a list by DM, we are not allowed to talk about other games and authors inside the thread. :)

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
Try Eternum, it's like OIAL multiplied by 100, even though it's still at the beginning if you didn't start it yet.
Then it depend of what you're seeking there's a lot of other games that are worth to play, if you want I can give you a list by DM, we are not allowed to talk about other games and authors inside the thread. :)
Sure! DM'em to me if you want, would be much appreciated!

Rusty_Tin

May 27, 2020
I downloaded this game,
I played this game,
I even jerked with this game,
But most of all;
I really loved this game!
10/10, 5 star I really recommend this game!
1678833540067.png
1678833793515.png
1678833581889.png
Also I almost felt like this is going to be "Witcher 3: Triss and Yennefer romance scene"

FunkyMunky60

Jul 9, 2022
I thought there will be an epilogue ?
Dev was originally planning to release some extra content for OIALT after the release of Eternum 0.1. But 6 months ago he stated that this was no longer likely to happen as he was focusing fully on Eternum, after which he would like to do a new game. Yeah, so it’s a bit of a pity… would have been nice to have seen some sort of epilogue. We can always hope for a true sequel I guess … a OIALT 2.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Damn it, here I am looking forward to that promised getaway scene where MC can choose who he will bring, but seems like that choice is pointless now

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, finished it.

I must admit: Coming from Eternum the beginning of OiaLT feels pretty rough. That changes at around Patch 0.4 or so and with 0.7 you can really see how Eternum is similar to this one.

Reactions: Redd23 and Dylan741

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So, finished it.

I must admit: Coming from Eternum the beginning of OiaLT feels pretty rough. That changes at around Patch 0.4 or so and with 0.7 you can really see how Eternum is similar to this one.
While I understand your opinion, keep in mind this was the dev's first experience in game development. It's normal for those differences to appear. Even so, it was an extremely fun game to play (in my opinion) since the very first release.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
While I understand your opinion, keep in mind this was the dev's first experience in game development. It's normal for those differences to appear. Even so, it was an extremely fun game to play (in my opinion) since the very first release.
Yeah, that's what I meant. I don't think I know a game where a developer improved so much over the course of developing it.

The beginning wasn't terrible, at least not compared to most other games here, but it was a massive (but very understandable) step down from Eternum. But over the course of OiaLT that gap became smaller and smaller.

It still has some flaws in its overall structure, especially the branches with Rebecca and Carla are't really connected to the main story in any way (since neither of them even knew what was going on in the first place), something that is very much resolved in Eternum for example.

Nov 28, 2022
Yeah, that's what I meant. I don't think I know a game where a developer improved so much over the course of developing it.

The beginning wasn't terrible, at least not compared to most other games here, but it was a massive (but very understandable) step down from Eternum. But over the course of OiaLT that gap became smaller and smaller.

It still has some flaws in its overall structure, especially the branches with Rebecca and Carla are't really connected to the main story in any way (since neither of them even knew what was going on in the first place), something that is very much resolved in Eternum for example.
eternum has a higher budget, higher expectations and the PC for renders are so much more upgraded, it's tough to compare this to eternum considering how the dev started this as a passion project that he never expected to blow up.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes