Zaya29

Oct 11, 2018
Have never laughed so hard or been invested on characters more than this in a game. Wish more games had stories like this with moments of humor and moments of real tension.
In particular Stabbys scene towards the end almost made my heart sink to a few minutes later scream "NO FREAKING WAY!!!" Awaesome game

PS:
"Stabby for President2024"

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
I'm not really the type to play VN stuff since I like playing "optimally" (I play a lot of DnD and I'm kind of a stats maniac) but and most VN's have branching narratives and multiple endings and take a lot of time to play. I just found it too much I guess but man I'm so glad I found this game. Great scenes, good writing and honestly just a fun experience all in all.

Reactions: Caribdis

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Does anyone know if I can patch the android app with inc*st patch? If yes then how? Please demonstrate. It will help a lot.
Edit: Nvm found it. But the question is still there. How can I use patches on android renpy games?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does anyone know if I can patch the android app with inc*st patch? If yes then how? Please demonstrate. It will help a lot.
Edit: Nvm found it. But the question is still there. How can I use patches on android renpy games?
I found this video guide some time ago hope it can help you:

The discussion was in this thread so there can be more infos:

dakep

Jan 26, 2020
wouldn't be surprised if this games is intended to get your password security questions like those facebook "quizzes"
pretty annoying honestly...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: T1NKYW1NKY

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
wouldn't be surprised if this games is intended to get your password security questions like those facebook "quizzes"
pretty annoying honestly...
Would you like to elaborate? The only text entry bit in this game is when you name your character.

Reactions: T1NKYW1NKY

dakep

Jan 26, 2020
The only text entry bit in this game is when you name your character.
a lot of security questions are just multiple choice.

I'm not saying this game *is* collecting any personal info, just that it gives similar vibes with all the quizzes.
I do have to admit though, the quiz show was breddy gud.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
I found this video guide some time ago hope it can help you:

The discussion was in this thread so there can be more infos:
Thank you so much! Although I haven't tested it yet, cause I play in my sister's phone when I am in our other apartment.. But thanks to your post I now know what can be tried and also alternatives.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you so much! Although I haven't tested it yet, cause I play in my sister's phone when I am in our other apartment.. But thanks to your post I now know what can be tried and also alternatives.
You're welcome. :)

DarkUK

Feb 24, 2021
I don't usually write on forums like these, but this game was so good I just had to commend the developer. I fell in love with all the girls in the story, you're a legend for making this! I can't wait to play your next game! Suffering from book hangover right now or whatever you call it, I hate endings whether good or bad, I wish stories could never end and just go on forever and forevermore.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes