Eben365

May 18, 2018
This game has no right to be this entertaining. I came here for the sex scenes and came out with a compelling narrative, great humor, and a harem of fun characters. Lauren and Aiko were my favorite girls but the best character has to go for President Stabb. The dude literally made me laugh every time he showed up. One of the best visual novels I've ever played.

Nov 28, 2022
This game has no right to be this entertaining. I came here for the sex scenes and came out with a compelling narrative, great humor, and a harem of fun characters. Lauren and Aiko were my favorite girls but the best character has to go for President Stabb. The dude literally made me laugh every time he showed up. One of the best visual novels I've ever played.
try eternum, i'm sure you'll enjoy it even more

wildebeast

Nov 3, 2019
I am a heavy lurker, have been here since 2019 or so. Been on here pretty consistently ever since. And this is the first time I've felt compelled to comment and say: I fucking love this game! The comedy, emotional beats, plot, and overall sexiness was top tier. Thank you for an amazing experience, and I can't wait to check out Caribdis!

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
THE DILDO DUDE! Hahahaha. True, it's too entertaining. The dialogs are not unbearable as in other games. And the sexynes... damn. I would love a remake of it, in the quality of Eternum, but it's too much to ask. But still.. one of the best I've played/enjoyed.

Reactions: Caribdis

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Hello guys.

Just a quick shoutout to Caribdis. I've finally completed OIALT and I must say I'm still shocked. It has been quite long since I got so attached and invested into a game. And I'm not talking about h-games only. Only the Mass Effect trilogy left me with this "emptiness" feeling once the game was over. And that's not a small feat. You sir are a genius.

The early game seems slightly weaker in comparision, but I must say the writing and design during the mid and endgame is superb. With all the previous build up, Rebecca wedding crash scene with Eiffel Blue piano cover (and with the Evangelion song to a lesser degree) is one of the most amazing and powerful scenes I've ever seen on a VN.

Thanks a lot for this game and the very best luck with Eternum. I've just started it and it looks beyond promising.

P.S: If anyone knows, which is the song that plays during the secret ending?

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello guys.

Just a quick shoutout to Caribdis. I've finally completed OIALT and I must say I'm still shocked. It has been quite long since I got so attached and invested into a game. And I'm not talking about h-games only. Only the Mass Effect trilogy left me with this "emptiness" feeling once the game was over. And that's not a small feat. You sir are a genius.

The early game seems slightly weaker in comparision, but I must say the writing and design during the mid and endgame is superb. With all the previous build up, Rebecca wedding crash scene with Eiffel Blue piano cover (and with the Evangelion song to a lesser degree) is one of the most amazing and powerful scenes I've ever seen on a VN.

Thanks a lot for this game and the very best luck with Eternum. I've just started it and it looks beyond promising.

P.S: If anyone knows, which is the song that plays during the secret ending?
This one?

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
This one?

Thanks for the try, but no. That's the music on the regular end.

I'm referred to the secret ending, the one you get when losing the affection of all girls.

You can watch in youtube here (spoilers, just it case it wasn't obvious):

It's the music that starts playing at exactly 1 minute in the video I linked.

Edited: Well, I had some spare time and decompiled the rpa archive of the game, got the name of the asset from the main script and extracted the mp3 file. It's called horror2.mp3, but no online music matching service is able to identify it. Either it's custom made, or a really niche song. Nevertheless I already have it, so all good. Thx anyway

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Only game on here I've ever done a second run through of. I don't know how they did it, but goddamn does the humor just work in this game. Some parts can be a little rickty but I can always count on the game to give me a laugh
Agreed 100%
If you didn't play it yet try Caribdis's second game, Eternum, it's even more fantastic even though it's still in it's starting phase.
Caribdis is one of the best devs I've ever seen working, both games are great. :)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Agreed 100%
If you didn't play it yet try Caribdis's second game, Eternum, it's even more fantastic even though it's still in it's starting phase.
Caribdis is one of the best devs I've ever seen working, both games are great. :)
It's not only due the games being great, what I value about him most is his work ethics and engagement with the community. Few devs are like that. That's why he deserves every penny people give to him. I value quality, but also value sincerity and integrity.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
If i reject any girl, will they date other guy? (I'm particularly talking about sis). is this kind of game?
IIRC, in one of the bad endings, the guards in the place where you are imprisoned mock you about how the girls are happy and having kids without you, showing you photos and stuff but that's the only instance of it where I can recall that happens, and the MC is practically a vegetable by that point.

Reactions: Gΐᴍᴍΐck
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes