1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Still bothers me that that song only has 128m views while 1 Cardie B song has 1,5mM views... Same way when comparing Caribdis games to EA.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
any news about the long awaited epilogue?
Caribdis is dedicating his time to Eternum development as of right now.
Given the fact that the game is in it's early stages and that it will be way bigger and longer than OIAL, Caribdis confirmed it in it's discord, I think it's safe to put any expectations for an extended epilogue of OIAL on hold, at least for now. :)

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Caribdis is dedicating his time to Eternum development as of right now.
Given the fact that the game is in it's early stages and that it will be way bigger and longer than OIAL, Caribdis confirmed it in it's discord, I think it's safe to put any expectations for an extended epilogue of OIAL on hold, at least for now. :)
If he ever releases it, because let's be honest, Eternum is what is giving him money at the moment. Even if I'm from the OG group of fans who support his work since literally first release of Oialt, I understand his reasoning of just caring about Eternum. Even if many fans remain, the jump in number of supporters after Eternum first release was outstanding.

I'm happy for him, he deserves due the care he has for the fans, but I don't see him bring again something that doesn't bring him money, unless he puts it on platforms like Steam or Gog, Tales of the Undending Void is the for example. I would probably buy it, but many others probably not without decent publicity.

At this point, only if remastered it it maybe would be worth, which I reaaaaaaaaaaaaally doubt that will ever happen. Oh well, I'm sad we won't have more Carla content, but I'm still having a lot of fun with Eternum anyway, so I can't complain.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If he ever releases it, because let's be honest, Eternum is what is giving him money at. Even if I'm from the OG group of fans who support his work since literally first release of Oailt, I understand his reasoning of just caring about Eternum. Even if many fans remain, the jump in number of supporters after Eternum first release was outstanding.

I'm happy for him, he deserves due the care he has for the fans, but I don't see him bring again something that doesn't bring him money, unless he puts it on platforms like Steam or Gog, Tales of the Undending Void is the for example. I would probably buy it, but many others probably not without decent publicity.

At this point, only if remastered it it maybe would be worth, which I reaaaaaaaaaaaaally doubt that will ever happen. Oh well, I'm sad we won't have more Carla content, but I'm still having a lot of fun with Eternum anyway, so I can't complain.
Agreed that's why I said to put any expectations about an OIAL's extended ending on hold, considering how much Eternum is giving him ( both on term of development time and on the other part monetary income) I don't see this happening any time soon.
Also making only a new part with HS2 would create a striking difference in quality considering how much Caribdis work improved, so it's even more difficult to see it.
But considering how Eternum is fantastic I have nothing to complain as well, maybe one day far in the future Caribdis will came back and do a sequel, honestly it would be a better solution than remaking only some parts of OIAL imho, but for now we have a great game to play so everything's good and I'm fairly sure we are only at the beginning with this author, I think he have lots of other stories to tell up his sleeve, I could honestly can't ask for more. :giggle:

Last edited:

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
Since other modders for this game seem absent, I've updated Qleaf's Walkthrough mod for 1.0.
The mod is harem-focused and will show you the choices that lead to scenes or give points for all girls. I've also added an option to see different endings at the end. Enjoy!

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credit and thanks to Qleaf for the original mod.

There's a problem with your mod. I tried to load a save file and then this happened.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
Just finished this game and I love it, and i saw that there's a mod for this game. Is there a mod for android and is there a extra story content in it ???

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just finished this game and I love it, and i saw that there's a mod for this game. Is there a mod for android and is there a extra story content in it ???
The mod is basicly only an walkthrough. If you finished the game don't use it, not worth it. Caribdis will like if you support his work developing Eternum though.

Reactions: crustlord12

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Guess i wait for the epilogue scene release when the time comes.

i have finish and love the game
You should not really wait for this.

Yes, the Dev said that there will be epilogue scenes and I 100% believe him that it will happen, but they also said that they focus on their new game, Eternum. (btw. play it, it is awesome)

So I wont expect anything anytime soon.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes