Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I somehow didn't trigger that. Guess I need to search for a guide...
You can reach it only if you don't follow any girls path at all ( at least that's what the walkthrough say), so I think you will need to install the wt-mod, I mean it's way more easy to get all the endings that way. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't need it that much. ;)

My MC is neither gay nor a monk. :LOL:
Yeah I agree, that ending can be achieved only sacrificing too much, I mean how could you refuse to pursue Judie or Lauren ( and don't let me talk about the other girls)?
That was a cruel and sadistic move by Cary.... He's really evil sometimes!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Why this doesn't have Ntr tag considering there is unavoidable Ntr. You can literally sell one of the main li like a cuck. Shame this was such a good game. Developer should put warning like that, not everybody is into it. I a

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Why this doesn't have Ntr tag considering there is unavoidable Ntr. You can literally sell one of the main li like a cuck. Shame this was such a good game. Developer should put warning like that, not everybody is into it. I a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You're asking for him to use logic, of which he is incapable. That sort just doesn't accept that a VN can have something they can avoid, but others can try out if they want it. It huwts their feewings.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I mean avoidable and it still falls under Netorare (not the traditional Ntr), I would have liked a warning or something on the main page. Rape is not something to joke about and as someone who has seen first-hand what it does to person, this is extremely disgusting and dissapppointing for me.
Ps- As a completionist, I prefer to see how every choices and routes work. I don't have a problem with girls moving on with their lives if my MC fucked up or made a wrong choice. I also don't have a problem if there is actual Ntr. I have a problem when there is no clear warning before I play this game. This just make the game shallow and extremely medicore for me since I mostly avoid this types of games. I don't fault developer for adding this shit. It their choice but considering I was suggested to play this several times and thought it was pretty good game at first. So, yeah I am just venting.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I mean avoidable and it still falls under Netorare (not the traditional Ntr), I would have liked a warning or something on the main page. Rape is not something to joke about and as someone who has seen first-hand what it does to person, this is extremely disgusting and dissapppointing for me.
That's certainly understandable. If it helps, that is literally the only thing in the entire game that could be considered that way. Not saying that is any better based off your response, but there's that. Also and I can't be any clearer as stated above: The ONLY way you will get that is if you decide to sell Lauren and anybody that does that either has no heart or doesn't understand the relationship. Honestly I'd say most people have done it just for the curiosity of what happens, but if you play the game through and get to that point and then decide you need to sell her I'd say you should start over and try again because you completely missed the point of the entire game.

If you don't play through the game that is your decision, but you will literally miss out on one of the best AVNs you will ever play. Everyone is very personable (yes even Jas) and the writing and humor is by far some of the best I've personally ever read and if you scroll through the 52 other pages in this thread you will see I am not alone.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
That's certainly understandable. If it helps, that is literally the only thing in the entire game that could be considered that way. Not saying that is any better based off your response, but there's that. Also and I can't be any clearer as stated above: The ONLY way you will get that is if you decide to sell Lauren and anybody that does that either has no heart or doesn't understand the relationship. Honestly I'd say most people have done it just for the curiosity of what happens, but if you play the game through and get to that point and then decide you need to sell her I'd say you should start over and try again because you completely missed the point of the entire game.

If you don't play through the game that is your decision, but you will literally miss out on one of the best AVNs you will ever play. Everyone is very personable (yes even Jas) and the writing and humor is by far some of the best I've personally ever read and if you scroll through the 52 other pages in this thread you will see I am not alone.
Not gonna lie, I personally found this game pretty midcore probably cause I try to see every variations of events (which is what caused that Lauren problems). It seems like any other incest games here tbh except it has outstanding humour. With the amounts of time I played this I found alot of flaws in the story especially regarding the cults, girls arcs, etc. Nonetheless, this game was not for me after that scene I can't really play knowing that Lauren get raped in another route. Having a clear warning would have been nice and I would have avoided this game. Sadly most of the choices also doesn't even matter that much.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Not gonna lie, I personally found this game pretty midcore probably cause I try to see every variations of events (which is what caused that Lauren problems). It seems like any other incest games here tbh except it has outstanding humour. With the amounts of time I played this I found alot of flaws in the story especially regarding the cults, girls arcs, etc. Nonetheless, this game was not for me after that scene I can't really play knowing that Lauren get raped in another route. Having a clear warning would have been nice and I would have avoided this game. Sadly most of the choices also doesn't even matter that much.
That is absolutely understandable from the NTR standpoint. If the game isn't for you then there are multiple others of course you can play.

The choices absolutely matter, but it could be a bit before you see how you've changed the course of events.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
First you say it is unavoidable, then you use the verb "can" and not "must". Please decide yourself.

I'm pretty sure Caribdis loves feedback from his fans, but please don't be rude and shit on the dev just because you don't like something. And yes, I also dislike NTR, but it is completly avoidable, please don't drag the thread into that discussion again, wasn't nice the last time that happened.

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
First you say it is unavoidable, then you use the verb "can" and not "must". Please decide yourself.

I'm pretty sure Caribdis loves feedback from his fans, but please don't be rude and shit on the dev just because you don't like something. And yes, I also dislike NTR, but it is completly unavoidable, please don't drag the thread into that discussion again, wasn't nice the last time that happened.
They made a typo and meant avoidable... which you also just made the same typo in your second paragraph :KEK:

Jokes aside I agree with the latter statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 1tomadeira

Silver_Bay

May 17, 2022
This is an absolutely stellar VN, so much so that I actually broke my vow of silence on here and decided to actually make a post.
I dare say it's the most enjoyable VN I've ever had the pleasure to play. The humor is right up my alley, got quite a number of laughs out of me but wow the real magic is how somehow, someway the dev managed to make some of the hottest girls in the media, and believe me when I say I've played my fair share of H-games and VNs (hardly the greatest thing to brag about...).
I'm so used to games having like 1, maybe 2 decent girls, but this one had them all be absolute knock outs, so major kudos in that department. Not only do the girls look hot but they're extremely likable and well written too. Relationships with them develop in a natural way, I didn't feel like things went too fast and this game didn't make the mistake that plenty of others do where they blue-ball you for way too long to the point where you lose interest or the payoff doesn't feel worth it, I feel like this VN hit that absolute sweet spot which isn't easy to achieve.

This is definitely a VN I won't forget. Highly, highly recommended. Great work and I look forward to your other projects.

Reactions: Caribdis

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
This is definitely a VN I won't forget. Highly, highly recommended. Great work and I look forward to your other projects.
Well, just go and play Eternum, also from Caribdis. Better writing, better story and better graphics (ok, this one is mostly due to shift from Honey Select to Honey Select 2).

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Well, just go and play Eternum, also from Caribdis. Better writing, better story and better graphics (ok, this one is mostly due to shift from Honey Select to Honey Select 2).
True HS2 has stellar graphics, but I love how the original HS characters are portrayed in Once. Don't get me wrong; Eternum is a fantastic game and the characters in it are also incredible (that final lewd scene =WOW one of the best ever) , but I really like how Once was drawn out.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
are the mom and aunt fuckable? or incest is just to the sisters? and does fa/it jack take any girls from us?

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
You're asking for him to use logic, of which he is incapable. That sort just doesn't accept that a VN can have something they can avoid, but others can try out if they want it. It huwts their feewings.
are more scens like that one or its that just one time thingy?

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes