Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
Hope that there will be a sequel for this game after Eternum is finished. I'm thrill for another adventure again.

Also, at first, I thought that Lilith's sequences were intense and thrilling. But then holly molly, the Magnus's sequences were top notch, I really enjoyed every single one of those horror sequences.
And Mike, damn, not all heroes wear cape. Some wear Pastor clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamsomeone361

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hope that there will be a sequel for this game after Eternum is finished. I'm thrill for another adventure again.

Also, at first, I thought that Lilith's sequences were intense and thrilling. But then holly molly, the Magnus's sequences were top notch, I really enjoyed every single one of those horror sequences.
And Mike, damn, not all heroes wear cape. Some wear Pastor clothes.
Pretty sure there won't be, since Eternum is in the same universe. If anything, Caridbdis might improve the ending since it's a bit rushed, but that's it.

Asawhole

Jul 12, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Once in a Lifetime v1.0 [iPatched]
with LightmanP Walkthrough Mod and gigan Gallery Unlocker

Download
Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there another link for this? Mixdrop link doesn't seem to work, and the Mega one doesn't have the file anymore.

YamiShiro

Nov 17, 2019
View attachment 1075367

Overview:
You live in Mistbury, an apparently normal town where you live an apparently normal life with your family. However, you'll soon discover that this place hides some deep dark secrets and things can heat up very fast...

From infiltrating into a prison, to exploring mysterious mansions and traveling to the other side of the world: embark on an adventure of conspiracies, meeting bizarre characters, living unique experiencies, seducing gorgeous girls and, if there's time, saving the world.

If Astaroth seizes power, it will be the end for all of us.
Only you can stop him.
Esse est deus.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-19
Release Date: 2021-06-19
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Eternum
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: MEGA -
- - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: *

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker Mod -
SPANISH

assman1337 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/patch was not made by the developer. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 1069020 View attachment 1069019 View attachment 632575 View attachment 411004 View attachment 632574 View attachment 632576 View attachment 632577 View attachment 708829 View attachment 756373 View attachment 632582 View attachment 632583 View attachment 960900 View attachment 960896 View attachment 960890 View attachment 960891 View attachment 960892 View attachment 1069044 View attachment 1069036
Magnificent Game!

iamsomeone361

Jan 27, 2022
Not gonna lie, the ending really hit me hard. Feels like a fever dream that I always wished that I could erase my memories about the game, just to enjoy the journey once again.
Exactly,what i remember the most is the humor infuse in each dialog
like that one russian gulag scene:LOL:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is there another link for this? Mixdrop link doesn't seem to work, and the Mega one doesn't have the file anymore.
Don't play with the mod, it's not worth it. The game is very straight forward, but if you want anything just use the walkthrough pdf.

I still recommend you to play without it, since even some "bad" options are hilarious, like the prison scene for example.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I hate how the mc can face monsters but when a man threats him he freezes and needs someone to save him every time like with Aiko , mike, and Asmodeus. The mc in eternum is much more consistent with the way he acts.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Just discovered this one.
Great game, good story. Love the atmosphere !
But jeez... the quizzes are not easy. :oops:

Reactions: Caribdis

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Man, i just finished this game and it was great.
The big evil plot was probably one of the bigest weaknesses it had (in my opinion), but it was still pasable.
Now, the characters, the mc and the humor were great. Especially with how everything slowly developed as the game progressed.
I thinki it was one of the most entertaining games i found on this site, and i was sad when i reached the ending (and i really liked the ending and how the epilogue played out).
I am playing Eternum (but i only pleyed until part3, not the last update), and i am also really enjoying that game. I am probably as invested (or even more), in that plot as i was in this one.

Reactions: Caribdis
Jan 29, 2022
Completed the entire game and this is the best thing ever. Way way fucking better than popular choices like Milfy City, Lust Epidemic, Shut Up and Dance, A town uncovered, Snow Daze, Incestral Awakening etc. Yeah i played them all, was looking for something good for a long time. The only game that came close was Dreams of Desire, Sisterly Lust and Rick and Morty: Another Way Home.

Now ive finished them all. Recommendation of anything similar will be greatly appreciated

Reactions: AereGo

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Completed the entire game and this is the best thing ever. Way way fucking better than popular choices like Milfy City, Lust Epidemic, Shut Up and Dance, A town uncovered, Snow Daze, Incestral Awakening etc. Yeah i played them all, was looking for something good for a long time. The only game that came close was Dreams of Desire, Sisterly Lust and Rick and Morty: Another Way Home.

Now ive finished them all. Recommendation of anything similar will be greatly appreciated
I would say Eternum (from the same developer), Ripples, My Bully is my Lover and Sicae. The latter two have LIs that aren't particularly popular, but the storyline is still more than solid, I think. Also, as little Easter Eggs: A LI from Ripples has a cameo in OiaLt and again a LI from OiaLt had a cameo in Ripples. Also, Eternum is mentioned briefly in MBimL. But none of the mentioned is finished yet.

Jan 29, 2022
I would say Eternum (from the same developer), Ripples, My Bully is my Lover and Sicae. The latter two have LIs that aren't particularly popular, but the storyline is still more than solid, I think. Also, as little Easter Eggs: A LI from Ripples has a cameo in OiaLt and again a LI from OiaLt had a cameo in Ripples. Also, Eternum is mentioned briefly in MBimL. But none of the mentioned is finished yet.
if you seen the games i mentioned. Its all incest. So iam assuming these has it too.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes