Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
There are hints in this game that Eternum is going to be some kind of next-level VR. So I'm guessing you get stuck in a VR game and then make a harem... as you do.
sound isekai...its pretty cliche but if its like parale paradise.That will be awesome XD.But,i doubt dev capable to make 65+virgin girl have sex with MC in post apocalypse world..That manga have the biggest harem i ever seen in any manga with alot of sex scene in it.

Side note:its not a hentai and yes,it exist

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Can someone erase my memory of this game just so I can experience it for the first time again, please? That was good shit 10/10 one of the first games that I have played that make me feel obligated to support his Patreon for how amazing it was.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I did, I did not see a save. Maybe put it in the OP or link it? And yes, one star. In contrast to the first page being full of 5 star reviews, when really, this is NOT a five star game. If they are going to take a middling game to an eleven, I have no issue with a one star review.
So you don’t think it’s a 1 star game but your rating it 1 star anyway, kinda chickenshit my man. You should rate it what you think instead of downgrading it because you personally don’t think other people should like it as much as they do

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
WAIT!?!? WHAT?!?!?!? IT'S COMPLETED!?!?!? Man I know I have missed a lot recently but when the hell did this happen?!?!? Shocked really. Seems I have a lot of catching up to do.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
The character spends too much time making a harem in VR, but then discovers the duplicitous scheme around the VR, and through circumstance grows closer to the women surrounding him in real life, thus forming the harem of his heart. It then looks at the player asking why they aren't building their own harem IRL.

Or something like that. The lesson is some variation on friendship is magic, except more sex? :sneaky:
Will it have romance like this one?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Will it have romance like this one?
I'm just bullshitting. It most certainly will have romance.
Here's the post on the new game Eternum:
Beyond that I think the author has said it's going to be similar to this game except more. Look forward to it!

Reactions: Caribdis

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I'm just bullshitting. It most certainly will have romance.
Here's the post on the new game Eternum:
Beyond that I think the author has said it's going to be similar to this game except more. Look forward to it!
I read the plot of the future of the game, in some way it reminds me of an anime called sword masters online, but it sounds interesting

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I read the plot of the future of the game, in some way it reminds me of an anime called sword masters online, but it sounds interesting
somehow...i'm already crying...like i feel the game is barely in the making and i already know that it would be one hell of a story XD

• Haha
Reactions: Caribdis

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
somehow...i'm already crying...like i feel the game is barely in the making and i already know that it would be one hell of a story XD
hell at this point i've tears in my eyes everytime i see that picture that i saved in my PC...god i wish to have that life...not for the harem(although it would be an awesome extra) but for the love, i wish to love someone and be loved back by someone so much that i had to look for that marvellous feeling in games like this one...it's fucked up bc i know it's not me...but i feel it anyway...i crave that feeling of being loved so much that joy that you feel when you're always the first choice in someone's heart...

This is why I love vanilla/romance games...sorry for the confession

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
hell at this point i've tears in my eyes everytime i see that picture that i saved in my PC...god i wish to have that life...not for the harem(although it would be an awesome extra) but for the love, i wish to love someone and be loved back by someone so much that i had to look for that marvellous feeling in games like this one...it's fucked up bc i know it's not me...but i feel it anyway

this is why i love vanilla/romance games...sorry for the confession
You are not the first of us to be in that place, and you won't be the last. I assure you. It's nothing to be ashamed off.

4.80 star(s) 894 Votes