Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I know. I was just trying, and probably failing to be positive and reassuring.
Actually, i appreciated it

Screw that, never apologies for saying stuff. Shit i've spouted about my personal life a few times on here after a few glasses of wine.

It's all good.
and i'm sober...maybe i'm in an emotional-overdrive, like high on feelings...combine it with easily triggerable feelings...and you can imagine how often i "get high on emotions"

to keep the whole thing in topic tho: Caribdis in your next game, (unless you decided which ending is the canon one, but i would avoid this decision) avoid to make references to the main characters of this game, maybe put a poster of President Mike doing things or random rumours about Mike saving his own bodyguards (XD) or maybe something about Fit Guy(already forgot the name lol) but nothing with MC and the main girls, unless you decided the canon ending...and even then just small references and very infrequent

Reactions: Caribdis

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
Goddamn this game is funny as fuck.

I revisited it after awhile and my God this is seriously a well written and crafted game.

Little things, like in the bath house, where the audio drops or rises depending on who's POV you are on (Lauren or MC). That attention to detail is what makes it great. THAT is what makes a good story.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
and i'm sober...maybe i'm in an emotional-overdrive, like high on feelings...combine it with easily triggerable feelings...and you can imagine how often i "get high on emotions"

Dude that is not as bad as you think I for one pour out my feelings in a NTR game as you can imagine they bitten my head off so believe me you are good lol

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Me too I just don't understand how anyone would like to see it even sharing gets under my nerve
yeah...i try a NTR-game every once in a while...just to understand why people like that stuff...and nothing

my only exception? Solvalley School...and even then, i went for the sharing only with Kirk(MC's bestfriend) just to see the scene, and then go back before the sharing starts...and i kept only the sharing scenes where Kirk gives some of his women to MC and MC shares his women(the sluttiest ones) with Kirk...

And I felt excited but at the same time disgusted and ashamed of myself...so yeah NTR(or sharing) is a giant "hell no" even though my curiosity is like "but maybe..."(said with Louis C.K's voice) but all my emotions are like "shut up curiosity, your interests rarely paid off" <-- which it explains what i thought about checking the other endings of this game...and i went for no...bc i know i would be on a permanent emotional-overdrive but with sadness(bc in one of those endings MC dies...like other users showed to us)

but yeah No NTR for this overly-romantic, overly-idealistic, overly-passionate guy

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, write whatever you feel is best for your story to make it interesting, creative freedom is nice but at the end of the day you gotta remember you still have to pay the bills.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
yeah...i try a NTR-game every once in a while...just to understand why people like that stuff...and nothing

my only exception? Solvalley School...and even then, i went for the sharing only with Kirk(MC's bestfriend) just to see the scene, and then go back before the sharing starts...and i kept only the sharing scenes where Kirk gives some of his women to MC and MC shares his women(the sluttiest ones) with Kirk...

and i felt excited but at the same time disgusted and ashamed of myself...so yeah NTR is a giant "hell no" even though my curiosity is like "but maybe..."(said with Louis C.K's voice) but all my emotions are like "shut up curiosity, your interests rarely paid off" <-- which it explains what i thought about checking the other endings of this game...and i went for no...bc i know i would be on a permanent emotional-overdrive but with sadness(bc in one of those endings MC dies...like other users showed to us)

but yeah No NTR for this overly-romantic, overly-idealistic, overly-passionate guy
My only NTR experience was with a game called My Girlfriend's Amnesia - yeah I am that old lol I hated it so much I never tried any game that the ntr can't be closed in it is just annoying , nowadays the lesbians , sharing and cheating get the same treatment I am a dude who believe in romance , sue me lol

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Wow, I just finished this game and really enjoyed it. Can anyone tell me how to leave a review? I seem unable to do that for some reason. Is it because I'm still a "new member" on this site? I've been a member for over a year, but I guess that counts as still new for some reason.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Wow, I just finished this game and really enjoyed it. Can anyone tell me how to leave a review? I seem unable to do that for some reason. Is it because I'm still a "new member" on this site? I've been a member for over a year, but I guess that counts as still new for some reason.
Click the Review Stars at the top right, you will be given a dialog to type it in. :>)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
My only NTR experience was with a game called My Girlfriend's Amnesia - yeah I am that old lol I hated it so much I never tried any game that the ntr can't be closed in it is just annoying , nowadays the lesbians , sharing and cheating get the same treatment I am a dude who believe in romance , sue me lol
don't worry, i feel you and understand you...even with that game(i played it too...but i gave up like...after 10 minutes?)

i try to accept lesbians when harem are involved...because i like when "my" women get along(even sexually) and eventually it may open paths to threesomes and when there is lesbian-cheating i move on quicker than when it's with another man

i mean, if my girl cheats with another girl...it means that i never had what she wanted...that the problem is not me, but rather her not being honest with herself until the cheating happens

when my girl cheats me with another guy...that's harder(for me) to put myself in that same mentality

ofc i never had a gf to begin with...but "i planned" my mentality in case similar situations may happen XD

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
don't worry, i feel you and understand you...even with that game(i played it too...but i gave up like...after 10 minutes?)

i try to accept lesbians when harem are involved...because i like when "my" women get along(even sexually) and eventually it may open paths to threesomes and when there is lesbian-cheating i move on quicker than when it's with another man

i mean, if my girl cheats with another girl...it means that i never had what she wanted...that the problem is not me, but rather her not being honest with herself until the cheating happens

when my girl cheats me with another guy...that's harder(for me) to put myself in that same mentality

ofc i never had a gf to begin with...but "i planned" my mentality in case similar situations may happen XD
Look lesbian during scenes is fine for me as long is the relationship is only between me and them individually not between each other it is just some non-harmful fun and in a harem

In the games where it is non harem and the MC would cheat I choose the girlfriend path
I never had a GF too but I don't want to , too much headache for my comfort lol

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Look lesbian during scenes is fine for me as long is the relationship is only between me and them individually not between each other it is just some non-harmful fun and in a harem

In the games where it is non harem and the MC would cheat I choose the girlfriend path
I never had a GF too but I don't want to , too much headache for my comfort lol
for example i wouldn't mind some lesbian scene between Carla and Lauren with MC watching before joining XD

i want love, i crave the affection, i feel blessed with hugs(i'm very hungry for love and pretty much every form of affection XD)

give me some of that once a day, and you made happy until i die...

Last edited:

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
for example i wouldn't mind some lesbian scene between Carla and Lauren with MC watching before joining XD

i want love, i crave the affection, i feel blessed with hugs(i'm very hungry for love and pretty much every form of affection XD)

give me some of that once a day, and you made my day...
Yay finally someone who understand what I am looking for not just attacking me and telling me it is vanilla they annoy me so much

Reactions: GmFn1869

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Everyone has their personal likes and dislikes when it comes to games. Personally, I think that if a good dev uses something in his game that might be unpleasant to some players, he should be warned beforehand. Everyone has different triggers and that's totally fine, but it's totally uncool when something like that blows up completely out of the blue in the player's face. I had that happen the other day with another VN and it blew up in the face of the dev in his unofficial release here because he broke some of the unwritten laws that you should never break as a dev of a VN or even DM in pen-and-paper groups.

Caribdis is one of the three to four most pleasant devs for me, who create a pleasant atmosphere so that you look forward to the next release.

In addition, Caribdis also manages to insert good male characters in his storyline, which are a support for the MC and do not compete with him. Had it in some VNs that male side characters were exclusively the villains or made creeps, partly for me then again so blatant that I discontinued this VN.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yay finally someone who understand what I am looking for not just attacking me and telling me it is vanilla they annoy me so much
i idealized love and relationships since i was in middle school...and while i've idealistic(and a bit unrealistic) ideas of perfect love i'm able to discern dreams from reality...and then i learned what i want in a relationship: intimacy, affection, mutual understanding and all those things that make you think "wow that couple is adorable, they understand each other so good and they're so cute together, they really take care of each other"

in a way, i want to apply the vow made during a wedding "I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life. "

you think it's extreme even for a random relationship? but this is what i want to give, what kind of person i want to be for my partner(hoping that it will be mutual)

i don't mind weddings, i'm an atheist so i don't care to make promises to god or higher beings, i want to make that promise to someone i love

a good example of a vow i would make is the song "Io Ci Sarò" by 883(an italian 90s band)

when i love someone i'm serious, because it may be forever or it may last a single day, but i want to give my best

okay now back to the topic

your signature (mostly Lauren reaching out her hand) put tears in my eyes...honestly in this game i never understood which one is the best girl...i mean they're all in love with MC, but MC never makes a preference, or have a particular bond with one that the others don't have with him...

i mean for example, in MyNewFamily, Sandra is the first girl, she is the most understanding one, MC is obviously fond of her because they shared very intimate moments like right from the start...sure Alice and Lucy are adorable, but Alice arrived very late(like around half of the story) and with Lucy there was the time when the girl was very sceptic about him.

Here? i don't see that special girl that truly understand MC...because all of them do that, which while i love it, i feel like "where is the special girl?" while being that Travolta's meme where he looks around confused XD

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
i idealized love and relationships since i was in middle school...and while i've idealistic(and a bit unrealistic) ideas of perfect love i'm able to discern dreams from reality...and then i learned what i want in a relationship: intimacy, affection, mutual understanding and all those things that make you think "wow that couple is adorable, they understand each other so good and they're so cute together, they really take care of each other"

in a way, i want to apply the vow made during a wedding "I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life. "

you think it's extreme even for a random relationship? but this is what i want to give, what kind of person i want to be for my partner(hoping that it will be mutual)

i don't mind weddings, i'm an atheist so i don't care to make promises to god or higher beings, i want to make that promise to someone i love

a good example of a vow i would make is the song "Io Ci Sarò" by 883(an italian 90s band)

when i love someone i'm serious, because it may be forever or it may last a single day, but i want to give my best

okay now back to the topic

your signature (mostly Lauren reaching out her hand) put tears in my eyes...honestly in this game i never understood which one is the best girl...i mean they're all in love with MC, but MC never makes a preference, or have a particular bond with one that the others don't have with him...

i mean for example, in MyNewFamily, Sandra is the first girl, she is the most understanding one, MC is obviously fond of her because they shared very intimate moments like right from the start...sure Alice and Lucy are adorable, but Alice arrived very late(like around half of the story) and with Lucy there was the time when the girl was very sceptic about him.

Here? i don't see that special girl that truly understand MC...because all of them do that, which while i love it, i feel like "where is the special girl?" while being that Travolta's meme where he looks around confused XD

You know the one who is reaching out her hand is Judie right sorry lol ! but I got your point once I seen this photo in the Ending I said no way I will just use a one girl signature I love them all lol , I love my new family girls but your point is 100% right Sandra has the most spotlight and for me I choose her with Maddie and Rebecca I like them all but I can have favourites easily

I didn't skip the way you look at things btw but it hurt me that I always looked for something like it but it could never be found

4.80 star(s) 898 Votes