• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Nice to see this one wrapped up. The episode had great scenes, but somehow didn't feel too much like a closing chapter. The initial part was the usual sex romp, and the end seemed a bit rushed. And while the closing montage was quite sweet, it would've been great to have a last scene with all your girls. IIRC he was planning to make some extra epilogue scenes, so that should sort it all out, really. Congrats to Caribdis, looking forward to Eternum.

Reactions: Caribdis and Alfius

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone say what is going on with teacher's wedding? Her route is closed no matter what I choose.
Is she going to pop up later and say that she didn't married or is that the end?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Can someone say what is going on with teacher's wedding? Her route is closed no matter what I choose.
Is she going to pop up later and say that she didn't married or is that the end?
check out the walkthrough, there are certain things you need to have done or not done in previous chapters

Reactions: JenusKudo

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Hello there im loving this game!!! if anyone knows, I think I have a problem with the game. the title says that it is already complete, but when I kill Asmodeus the screen turns black and then a phrase appears in red that says that the image could not be found ... the image says, "tobecontinued1" and then another phrase appears It says "tobecontinued2" then sends me to the game's home screen. I wouldn't be understanding, is the game over or not? thanks!!

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well this was very enjoyable. Can't say I was very invested in the main story which isn't too surprising since it didn't take itself that seriously and with all the comedic relief. I liked the characters and the sex scenes were hot af so lot's of other relief as well :p . Definitely looking forward to the Caribdis next project.

Reactions: Caribdis

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Amaxing game! Played and loved it! Some bugs exist, like using incest patch and game saying step-sister/brother. I think there is a glitch in my saves that made Jasmin love me despite earlier she loathed me. Number of multiendings made overall game quite short, but this is understoodable. Not all endings had same amount of work behind them, but they were all well done regardless. I believe in a year this game will have much more content filling the gaps in the story that fans will point out. You can literally see that the end is coming when certain characters suddenly have much lesser role.

What this game needs is a mod that gives +99 scores for each girl enabling every h-scene. Any modders reading this?

That being said, I'm very aware that this "point system" is not very practical nor enjoyable, so sorry about that.
That's one of the things that will be improved in my next game :)
Regarding your next game, "pale carnations" has done point system well. It seems mainly affecting conversations, giving some variation for each game play. When you like someone or not, the course of conversation flows differently. "Desert stalker" has a different approach: the game tells you when choice is meaningful. This is rather welcome change that player doesn't have to reload/replay different options out. Getting scores depending will you say hi or handshake is rather frustrating and arbitrary game design. And "ravager" has another unique solution: each game will always be unique depending will you chat, rape, murder or rape murder girls you encounter (you play as a dragon mind you). Then there are three different lairs with potential allies. I don't think this will fit well to incoming game, but it demonstrates it is possible to have a game with great variation.
Anyway, I hope these give Caribdis some inspiration how to make next game even better :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't want to do that with a baby... not because it will fall but because diapers are full of warm pee&poo :poop:

I'm honestly conflicted about posting all these endings, but if everyone checks them and finds the teasers for the next game... please support Caribdis in some manner for Eternum!

No solo endings are included because they don't make much sense right now with no epilogues currently.

Note: To get these to appear in your game you just have to rename them and remove the descriptor, e.g. ' - Harem' from the file name. If the numbers are left alone they will appear on page 9.
Man of culture :cool:

Reactions: Caribdis

Sith1ord

Sep 30, 2017
enjoyed the game before and looking forward to seeing the end... whenever a game with good deal of development has 0.9 it's always so demoralizing to see the dreaded version 0.10 release

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
Thought this was version 1.0.... why does my game main menu say version 0.10?
Is it not complete after all?

4.80 star(s) 905 Votes