lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Day 4 after ending of "Once In a Lifetime" :cry::

Wasn't sure about the relationship with Rebecca even up to the last day. Even if he was "the bad guy", the fiance didn't feel like he deserve it. HOWEVER, after the wedding event, there can be no doubts that Rebecca is a girl for us. And most importantly, because of the wedding antics, I PROMISE THY to play at my own wedding the masterpiece known as: il vento d'oro

Reactions: jxd and Caribdis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello there im loving this game!!! if anyone knows, I think I have a problem with the game. the title says that it is already complete, but when I kill Asmodeus the screen turns black and then a phrase appears in red that says that the image could not be found ... the image says, "tobecontinued1" and then another phrase appears It says "tobecontinued2" then sends me to the game's home screen. I wouldn't be understanding, is the game over or not? thanks!!
You probably have the walkthrough mod. Play without it and use the walkthrough file instead if needed.

Reactions: altmas66

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
(y)

Thank you for the kind messages and reviews guys, I appreciate it :giggle:
I don't talk much here, but I always read everything. I'll keep liking the comments xD
Funny story first time I heard this song during the ending
a voice in my head kept saying : don't you dare skip it , this song need to be in my playlist
me : but I don't even know its name
The voice : just search the words you can make
typing I will right behind you Josephine and do you know it is the song name lol oh well it wasn't the only song caught my attention that day Caribdis you have a very good taste in music Screenshot_27.png

Reactions: Caribdis and TeaMen

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I like Devs that think that adding a lot of hyperlinks to their sites make their work look much more cool and profesional.

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Since other modders for this game seem absent, I've updated Qleaf's Walkthrough mod for 1.0.
The mod is harem-focused and will show you the choices that lead to scenes or give points for all girls. I've also added an option to see different endings at the end.
Enjoy!

This mod previously recommended taking the grimoire which blocks Rebecca's path and Asteroth ending. Highly advised to go back and not take it if you did so (mod recommendation updated). You can also open up the console and type "grimoireread = False" without quotes. Or you can use this save (near the end of 0.9, harem, pregnancies) :)

In case you have issues with loading your previous save, try loading a save before the end of 0.9, e.g. at Jasmine party (you can check your automatic or quick saves if you don't have any manual ones) or use the save provided above.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Credit and thanks to Qleaf for the original mod.
Edit: added a few choices from earlier versions into the mod, markup cleanup.

Download - MEGA
My mod never recommended to take the grimoire...it recommended saving the girls. not sure what you were seeing...

Reactions: jxd

Djoran

Sep 1, 2017
The beginning was really rocky to this and caused me to drop it the first time around. Glad I came back and tried it again, once the story gets started the writing and characters really improve. Definitely one of the best on the site. Bonus points for the fact it has actually been completed as well.

Reactions: Caribdis

TeaMen

Dec 4, 2018
(y)

I don't talk much here, but I always read everything. I'll keep liking the comments xD
Funny thing I noticed is that the view count of the song went up by a few thousand in only a day or 2 after the update which is pretty remarkable honestly.

• Wow

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I loved your game, was fun in a good way, and I like a wholesome harem ending, is something so rare.
Mike is the true waifu.

kakapuu

Dec 18, 2018
It's so rare to find a game that truely gives you the ending you imagined and does it in such a good way. Amazing game and I wish I could forget it so I could play it again fresh. Thank you Caribdis! I'm looking forward to what comes next, both for your new game and the additions to this one.

Loved it!

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes