Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You know the one who is reaching out her hand is Judie right sorry lol ! But I got your point once I have seen this photo in the Ending I said no way I will just use a one girl signature I love them all lol, I love my new family girls, but your point is 100% right Sandra has the most spotlight and for me, I choose her with Maddie and Rebecca I like them all but I can have favourites easily

I didn't skip the way you look at things btw, but it hurt me that I always looked for something like it, but it could never be found
And just like that...I just proved that I suck with associating names to faces...sorry but yeah you got my point so no problems on my side XD

Exactly Sandra in the beginning has the most of the spotlight, fair enough though because the beginning is mostly about MC settling down and get used to be loved and appreciated(and to have a family that actually cares about him) and Sandra has that welcoming personality that really helps MC's transition

and yeah, on one side during this game i was looking for the "Sandra" of this game...but there isn't...or maybe i didn't play the game enough to see "her" the closest so far is Judie(miss. reaching out her hand for MC XD) or anyone who didn't doubt about their feelings for MC, i'm looking for anyone who saw MC and thought "I love him, he may be my brother/son/cousin, but I will fight society and its rules just to be with him" right from the beginning

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray111

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
After thinking for a while, do you guys think the dev rushing a bit in this update? I have think about many updates before, like the temple, Japan, Haunted house, Lilith's laboratory (if I'm not mistaken about the name, the girl work for the boss), the village. I feel like the atmosphere at these "adventure" quite interesting, a bit creepy, and most importantly is the nervous feeling. At this update, seem like dev want to rush the game to end so they can focus on the next game, they make the final boss scene quite short, simple, and now I still didn't know why MC can win boss. Even the atmosphere at tunnel, at the cave didn't bring me feeling like any adventure before.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Seriously, psychotest from Fallout 3 with Dr Monroe? :-D I always do evil things and then choose my own skillset...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
i idealized love and relationships since i was in middle school...and while i've idealistic(and a bit unrealistic) ideas of perfect love i'm able to discern dreams from reality...and then i learned what i want in a relationship: intimacy, affection, mutual understanding and all those things that make you think "wow that couple is adorable, they understand each other so good and they're so cute together, they really take care of each other"

in a way, i want to apply the vow made during a wedding "I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life. "

you think it's extreme even for a random relationship? but this is what i want to give, what kind of person i want to be for my partner(hoping that it will be mutual)

i don't mind weddings, i'm an atheist so i don't care to make promises to god or higher beings, i want to make that promise to someone i love

a good example of a vow i would make is the song "Io Ci Sarò" by 883(an italian 90s band)

when i love someone i'm serious, because it may be forever or it may last a single day, but i want to give my best

okay now back to the topic

your signature (mostly Lauren reaching out her hand) put tears in my eyes...honestly in this game i never understood which one is the best girl...i mean they're all in love with MC, but MC never makes a preference, or have a particular bond with one that the others don't have with him...

i mean for example, in MyNewFamily, Sandra is the first girl, she is the most understanding one, MC is obviously fond of her because they shared very intimate moments like right from the start...sure Alice and Lucy are adorable, but Alice arrived very late(like around half of the story) and with Lucy there was the time when the girl was very sceptic about him.

Here? i don't see that special girl that truly understand MC...because all of them do that, which while i love it, i feel like "where is the special girl?" while being that Travolta's meme where he looks around confused XD
The only real problem in my case here is:
"I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life. "

I tried to read the whole discussion a bit. I read the NTR things and like your two, i really hate NTR. It took me a couple of Hentai manga to understand that that shit would never enter my life. So I avoid it like the plague. In case there are lesbian scenes, they are good for me only if they are a pretext to be able to do a threesome. That is, if the woman I'm with is fine too. But better be specific. Only for sex and if the third is a woman. The woman I'm with doesn't have to romantically see the other woman. Otherwise I would see it as betrey. There is no such thing in the world that another man enters my relationship.
Returning to the subject matter "I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad" in this case, I find a bit like saying... it seems a contradiction to me. Why?
You write that you are atheist. In my case I am a believer in terms of religion. But even if I belive, it doesn't mean I'm stupid.
One day I too, I hope to find the right woman and get married. Because i really love romance and stay with the woman that i think is the right one with me. It is surely also I will say those words in front of the altar.
But the contradiction in this case are: I promise to be true to you in good times and in "bad".we have to understand what is meant by bad. Because if me wife/girl/woman betray me with another one, for me it is the end of our relationship. There is no forgiveness. There is only the, pack your bags and go to your parents' house, because you're done with me.

Anyway returning to the game, last version i play was the 0.5 if i am not mystaken and now i see the 1.0 complete! I am amazed when this happens. Because projects are unlikely to be completed in recent times. But I am pleasantly surprised. I have put the game in download now. I really hope that the game surprises me positively and does not disappoint me. I double-checked the genre and I don't see any NTR type tags. So I hope it really like this.

So cant wait to play it and the write who i think about this game in his complete version ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The only real problem in my case here is:
"I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life. "

I tried to read the whole discussion a bit. I read the NTR things and like your two, i really hate NTR. It took me a couple of Hentai manga to understand that that shit would never enter my life. So I avoid it like the plague. In case there are lesbian scenes, they are good for me only if they are a pretext to be able to do a threesome. That is, if the woman I'm with is fine too. But better be specific. Only for sex and if the third is a woman. The woman I'm with doesn't have to romantically see the other woman. Otherwise I would see it as betrey. There is no such thing in the world that another man enters my relationship.
Returning to the subject matter "I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad" in this case, I find a bit like saying... it seems a contradiction to me. Why?
You write that you are atheist. In my case I am a believer in terms of religion. But even if I belive, it doesn't mean I'm stupid.
One day I too, I hope to find the right woman and get married. Because i really love romance and stay with the woman that i think is the right one with me. It is surely also I will say those words in front of the altar.
But the contradiction in this case are: I promise to be true to you in good times and in "bad".we have to understand what is meant by bad. Because if me wife/girl/woman betray me with another one, for me it is the end of our relationship. There is no forgiveness. There is only the, pack your bags and go to your parents' house, because you're done with me.

Anyway returning to the game, last version i play was the 0.5 if i am not mystaken and now i see the 1.0 complete! I am amazed when this happens. Because projects are unlikely to be completed in recent times. But I am pleasantly surprised. I have put the game in download now. I really hope that the game surprises me positively and does not disappoint me. I double-checked the genre and I don't see any NTR type tags. So I hope it really like this.

So cant wait to play it and the write who i think about this game in his complete version ;)
You make a valid point about the definition of bad...from my understanding(i did some catechism when i was in middle school) the "bad" implies hard times like poverty, sickness and everything in between, but without the cheating...i mean technically if you cheat once you're married, you broke a vow, if you're religious you betrayed your partner and God(or the higher being you made the vow to)

and btw: the game is good, use a walkthrough and enjoy the harem ending XD
but that's my point of view on the definition of Bad....so go figure, maybe some books have the actual answer...but for now i'm okay with what i came up with...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Day 3 after ending of "Once In a Lifetime" :cry::

Carla is a uniquely strange individual. On one hand, she's this very sexy and foxy momma that we DEFINITELY need and on the other, she's a character that feels soo disconnected from the story and plot that you might as well think she's from a normal "landmomma and tenantson" game.
But then IT happens. Version 0.8, the visit to the doctors. This singular scene that had no MC in it, didn't touch the main plot, yet gave her soo much! Most importantly, the realization that she had allowed the spring bath creampie and it's consequences, realizing that the "consequences" were actually were wanted, was just super.

Carla, we not givin' you just that one child. You deserve at least three

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Day 3 after ending of "Once In a Lifetime" :cry::

Carla is a uniquely strange individual. On one hand, she's this very sexy and foxy momma that we DEFINITELY need and on the other, she's a character that feels soo disconnected from the story and plot that you might as well think she's from a normal "landmomma and tenantson" game.
But then IT happens. Version 0.8, the visit to the doctors. This singular scene that had no MC in it, didn't touch the main plot, yet gave her soo much! Most importantly, the realization that she had allowed the spring bath creampie and it's consequences, realizing that the "consequences" were actually were wanted, was just super.

Carla, we not givin' you just that one child. You deserve at least three
same opinion here XD

Reactions: lordfridge9
4.80 star(s) 898 Votes