KuyaJeff

Dec 27, 2017
I Just finished the game. I was one of the best VN games that I have played. Just Need to wait for the promised update.
I wish that the dev would provide a scene with Carla and Rebecca, as it seems that at the end of the wedding scene Carla realized that the MC had fucked his teacher. ALSO hope that the Harem Ending has an update for a big Orgy with all the girls and more content with the Astaroth Ending.

Reactions: Caribdis

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Since other modders for this game seem absent, I've updated Qleaf's Walkthrough mod for 1.0.
The mod is harem-focused and will show you the choices that lead to scenes or give points for all girls. I've also added an option to see different endings at the end.
Enjoy!

This mod previously recommended taking the grimoire which blocks Rebecca's path and Asteroth ending. Highly advised to go back and not take it if you did so (mod recommendation updated). You can also open up the console and type "grimoireread = False" without quotes. Or you can use this save (near the end of 0.9, harem, pregnancies) :)

In case you have issues with loading your previous save, try loading a save before the end of 0.9, e.g. at Jasmine party (you can check your automatic or quick saves if you don't have any manual ones) or use the save provided above.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Credit and thanks to Qleaf for the original mod.
Edit: added a few choices from earlier versions into the mod, markup cleanup.

Download - MEGA
Thanks for the mod, is there a way to change the name in the save you provided? I do not know how to find that variable in the console.

ommijo

Sep 8, 2017
This game is 10 out of 10. Definitely one of the best, if not the best, game in this site. I hope to see many more games from this dev.

• Red Heart

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Day 6 after ending of "Once In a Lifetime" :cry::

At her introduction, Aiko was probably the best looking character in this, which is a lot considering how fantastic everyone else is. However, was a bit disappointed in how quickly the gun was jumped with her in 0.9 as it was her "very first scene" (if you discount her bathing as a scene, which the gallery counts as one). Would really hope that the epilogues develop her a bit more, especially since in 0.8, it was almost hinted that she has a voyeur if not straight cuckquean thing (if involved with the MC) with the whole baths scene and later in the motel/hotel when she walked in on the MC and Lauren, with the latter seemingly fine with engaging in "inappropriateness" in front of her

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
"Once in a lifetime" est deus. ;)
Truely a masterpiece and one of the best games from here that I have ever played.:love:
I only wished there would have been more pregnancy scenes and then additional impregnations. :love:
But there are still some additons to come, so there is still hope. ;)

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Hah ... Once again I am writing something about games) And I never learned English normally, forgive me in advance) There will not be many words (as it seems to me)
Thank you. Just thank you. After three games in a row with very tough decisions, very sad moments that hit right on the living, this game was just a salvation for me. I'm a big fan of happy harems. And this game made me very happy.
A very enjoyable game. Nice animations, not broken, the music at the end made me even shed a tear)
Once again, thank you very much. This game will remain in my files, as well as some others that somehow made me feel very pleasant.
I always try to be honest in my thoughts and words, but to be honest, I'm not sure that my thoughts written by me can somehow convey the spectrum of feelings that I experienced when I saw the ending to which I was going.
I don't think there is a word that I can accurately describe. Thank you ...
1624756493145.png

tgfhjuyhgvbyt

Mar 31, 2021
Man this game is so amazing, i was laughing out loud at many parts of the game, characters were great. Story was good, I look forward to more!

Cruseifix

Apr 16, 2018
Absolutely fantastic. Great endings, whether you went for harem, single person, or any of the other ones (no spoilers). I loved it. 15/10 rating if I could. I look forward eagerly to the next game (Eternum I think it was) and the additional content for this game (an epilogue perhaps? slice of life for the various endings? who knows). I will definitely play again, just for the story. I cannot stress enough, well done.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Omg, the scene where you watch a movie with Judie and Lauren...I chose Human Centipede 3...their reactions! haha...golden :ROFLMAO:

The harem ending scenes were awesome! wholesome stuff seeing all the girls together. Loved this game.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any way to enable the black background behind the text like every VN has except this one? Can't see the freaking text, impossible to read.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes