1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is there any way to enable the black background behind the text like every VN has except this one? Can't see the freaking text, impossible to read.
I don't have any issues when reading on this game... and I'm pretty vocal when that kind of thing happens. But if you insist that happens please specify for Caribdis to know where that issue happens, if he grabs time he may try to fix it.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I don't have any issues when reading on this game... and I'm pretty vocal when that kind of thing happens. But if you insist that happens please specify for Caribdis to know where that issue happens, if he grabs time he may try to fix it.
I'm just on the first couple of scenes and can't really proceed. I'm sure this is a great game but a lot of devs don't really consider accessibility issues like this. Yes without the black box the game looks "cleaner" but this comes at a cost of readability and there's a damn good reason why Renpy has the background built-in by default and every game has kept it turned on.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
OIALT is easily in my top 5 favs. Caribdis awesome job man, loved this game. And the ending, wow, it was enchanting, it really filled me with joy. The renders, animations, those comedy scenes, everything was perfect.
And lots of luck for your upcoming project. It will be really difficult to match this one, but I somehow have the feeling that you'll pull it through. Really excited about it. Thank you so much and cheers!!!

Sanntest

Jul 21, 2017
Thank you for this great game I liked it a lot, even if there were a few corners where I would have liked more of the story. But I have to be honest with something like that, I like to let my head spin xD I really liked it a lot and also that you could decide for everyone, considering what the maiden said at the time. I was a bit afraid that I would have to choose one of the girls. But it's good that it wasn't like that. I'm looking forward to more great games from you and I wish you the best of luck with them.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Day 7 after ending of "Once In a Lifetime" :cry:

Jasmines turn from being a bitchy spoiled girl, to a less bitchy less spoiled but still the same and protagonist loving girl was actually real good. Her attitude make it look like she's just gonna be a side character around for stuff, but I'm sure glad that wasn't the case. Not to mention her dress and overall appearance in the party in 0.9! Oh my!

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Your side characters were fantastic. Stabbey Mikey was fantastic, Fit Jack and Hiromi were all extremely good and helped maintain a very good tone.
The scenes, the build-up to them and the love interests were very good. Jasmine didn't get quite enough character focus and Aiko not enough scenes but only by comparison to the others, which were all superb.

Which is why the endings being extremely naff was frustrating. The Harem ending having no text, the cemetery ending being depressing and mediocre being the big ones I feel I should mention. (I couldn't even imagine betraying my buddy Mikey so I didn't go for the others) It was faltering at the last minute and I feel it deserved a little bit better when the rest has been so great, especially as I'd hoped for a harem scene or at least some preggo sex, as the limited threesomes had shown you had a good idea for multiple scene compositions and therefore I was sad I couldn't go for step-mom/teacher, Jas/Aiko or some other pairings.

That said, for a first work, some imperfections are to be expected and seeing as you did plausible characters, great scenes and maintained a sexy comedic tone of the best kind (even getting some actual laughs from me, which is rare indeed)and lastly (but by no means least) focused on the patrician fetish of pregnancy means I greatly look forward to your continued work.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I finally managed to play through this latest update and I want to comment on this and the game as a whole. This might be all over the place, so I want to apologize in advance. Also this is going to be looong, because I‘m rambling on about the characters a bit. And of course this contains spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
I feel like an absolute idiot. Despite the good ratings on this game, I avoided it for 6 months or more simply because I prefer Daz models to Honey Select. Big mistake. This game was superb in every sense. The main story was compelling; the sex scenes were well done; the character development was terrific; and the addition of "side" characters didn't feel forced. Then there is the humor, which is the best I've yet to come across in a VN. I legitimately found myself laughing out loud in several places. I only have seen the harem ending so far, but that was very well done, IMO. All in all, this game is an absolute masterpiece of a VN and is rightfully placed in the F95 Pantheon of Greatness (this is a thing, right?). The fact that the Dev has already started his/her new project is music to my ears. All I have to say to that is:

1624892569768.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: AereGo and Caribdis

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I hope to see my two favorite sisters in a new game. They are some of my favorite characters on F95zone. Sure will miss them if they aren't used again or if they are in a new game, until the new game comes out then.

Wouldn't mind seeing Jasmine again too she was a lot of fun. Well really the whole family would be nice to see again. I will miss Mom and Iris just as much as both sisters. :cry:

Either way good luck on any new game you create Caribdis

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes