Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Dude this game is broken. I can't load any of my saves, and the same thing happens when I use somebody else's and delete my own. How do I fix this? I never downloaded any walkthrough mod.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
If you ever wanted to wrap up a well written game with a literal harem ending, and one that didn't end up shooting the entire story presentation in the foot along the way for a majority of your english based audience by making us read through an overkill amount of cheesy "our entire existence purpose as characters was to form the end conclusion that we wanted to share a man with everybody else!"" literal harem justification dialog between the characters....that was one of the better ways to do it.

As a whole - Best written game on this site.

Last edited:

botab

Aug 24, 2020
If anyone else has this problem, I made a small mod that will help restore the text background for readability. Also made the font size a bit bigger.
If I understand correctly, I must insert this file into a folder called the game correctly

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Day 10 after ending of "Once In a Lifetime" :cry::

Fuck Magnus AND his mansion. I was covering my one entire eye and a quarter of the other one just to survive the content

Last edited:

Ambarino

Dec 17, 2019
Just finished it. What a great game, fantastic. The sex scenes got much better towards the end. The whole game did. Wish we got some scenes at the end with all the girls, but still I was satisfied. Great ending(harem).

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis and DBOO

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I loved going back and forth kicking James over and over in the wall of the restaurant WAHAHHA FUCKER NEEDS TO DIE
He would not have been an appropriate partner anyway. No culture at all, this guy. He definitely wouldn't have appreciated Hippolas Cage either.
The game has several moments, but the masterchef one always cracks me up.

"let's taste it"
"..."
"omg, what the fuck is this garbage?"
"it's my grandmas recipe."
"damn your granny is an ugly motherfucker, what a piece of crap. It's like an horse took a shit in a bucket of rotten eggs, ate it all up and shat it out again. Tell her this is garbage"
"she's dead"
"not surprising, eating fucking sack of shit everyday"
"thank you chef."

lmao.

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
I'm sad its over (and I wish there had been more Carla content, best girl). It was a really funny wonderful ride. I look forward to your next game. Don't ever lose your sense of humor :)

Reactions: Caribdis
May 21, 2018
Awesome game ! Congratulation for your game. I wasn't expecting so much before playing it but I must say I am amazingly surprised. I'd like to recommend you preggo sex for the upcoming extra scenes

Reactions: Caribdis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I feel like this game is supposed to have an ntr but people complained and the developer didn't do through with it, is what I think anyways
No. It was always meant to be just a bad ending like others. Yes there was backlash over that scene, but ntr never was the main objective. Please don't pull that discussion again, all the time that is mentioned all game threads get nasty.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I feel like this game is supposed to have an ntr but people complained and the developer didn't do through with it, is what I think anyways
No joke, when Oliver was introduced I actually feared for the girls. So glad everyone shot him down!

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes