NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is there any point in wasting a point on Iris at the pool or should I just get a point for Lauren here.

gray234

Jan 29, 2020
This is one of the best and most satisfying VNs I have played. Especially once you pick all the right choices, you will have a fun time. Stabby Mike was a big carry for the comedy and is so fricking gold of a character. Thanks Caribdis. Legend

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rare77 and Caribdis

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ending montage is sweet and I definitely liked it, but I was personally hoping for a nice orgy scene, or at least a bit more from Carla and Rebecca. I just prefer the older ladies myself even though the main female MC are the two sisters. Great game overall though, loved the humor and characters.

Reactions: Caribdis

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
That was hell of a ride. Congratulations to the dev for completing the project! (yeah, I know there will be some finishing touches added, but it's already quite an accomplishment)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Day 14 after ending of "Once In a Lifetime" :cry::

Holy fuck. It's been two weeks since it's finished and the hype is still strong. Makes me even sadder that it's done :cry:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Hello i wanted to know if the game is completed or is the game going to get new updates??
The story of the game is done. Caribdis promised to go back at one point and add in a few additional scenes based on what his patrons want to see. And since he is active in this forum he might even consider the dreams of some of us pirates.

forpor4

May 3, 2020
One of the most satisfying and sweetest endings I've ever scene. I'm so happy that my protag got the happy ending that he deserved. (...unlike the other game *ahem* acting lesson *ahem*). Also... Stabby Mike is fucking amazing. I wish there were more scenes after Judie and Lauren's scene though, all of them with him. Shit... I'm gonna feel empty for a few weeks after this. I'm happy for you protag... Really happy for you.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
That's some ride. Bravo.
Your next project ETENRUM seems like loose adaptation of 'Ready player one', hopefully stabby Mike will return somehow and hopefully won't be pretending as a girl knowing how crazy he can be.

View attachment 1281816
Plot twist: on that game you play as Stabby Mike. Caribdis even said it is the same universe. It all makes sense now. Illuminati confirmed.

• Haha

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
Gotta add some love from me too. Everything in this game is soo great. The humor, characters, even story (especially horror elements), renders and anims - it's an extremely well designed product. Cannot imagine how will the next game look like, but I expect something wonderful.

If only the harem ending would be a little bit more fleshed out, like someone earlier said, a little orgy would be nice :love:

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Yea but like first time round I thought he was just creepy and odd. Turns out he is like the coolest character ever.
How dare y__ no wait you have a point lol , but this is what is great about him , he made a good use of the second chance he got and keep changing himself to became the best man and bro ever I guess that why we love him so much because he was able to change

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes