QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
How dare y__ no wait you have a point lol , but this is what is great about him , he made a good use of the second chance he got and keep changing himself to became the best man and bro ever I guess that why we love him so much because he was able to change
I like him because he can do everything he sets his mind to. The man knows no obstacles.

Reactions: Caribdis

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
What can I say ... Thanks Caribdis, the hours I spent playing Once in a lifetime were among the most satisfying I have ever dedicated to this media. We all know that perfection does not exist and tastes are relative, but what the fuck... You managed to mix all the elements in such an overwhelming way, please never stop doing what you do. Bravo!

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Great game. Slightly disappointed that my favorite girl (Jasmine) didn't get a scene in the last update (and Carla too, I guess), but 3 threesomes, and Rebecca in that dress were fantastic. Plot-wise, the final confrontation with Astaroth felt a little like a deus ex machina. It didn't feel unearned though, just unexplained. Overall though, loved the game. Solid plot, good characters and chemistry between them, confident in its comedic style, horror elements that didn't drive a non-horror fan away.

Also, the Patreon post for the sneak peak of Eternum matches that a character named Dalia appeared in the secret ending. Anyone know how to get that?

Retrox2301

Nov 30, 2020
I finished the Game today... i just loved everything about this game, the humor, the characters, the design, the story, everything. The sex Scenes were great and not to crazy. i almost shed a tear at the ending montage haha.

thank you so much for a lot of great moments
Caribdis

ps: sorry for my english

• Red Heart

redclay

Mar 4, 2018
I've read comments about the MC looking messed up, but great googly-moogly...he's straight-up Jack Torrence in this shit...
possessed.png

Regardless, the game looks good and the reviews are good. I'll gladly give this an undying whirl. Thanks, Caribdis and all others involved in making this.

cinttu

Nov 14, 2019
I've played couple of years this kind of games and this is literally one of the best. Some graphics are kinda meh, mut i loved it in general, 6/5 definetly

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Day 15 after ending of "Once In a Lifetime" :cry::

It's funny how nonchalant the MC was about the Hotel Owners "side activities". The review and his reaction was gold tho :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TeaMen

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
First season wasn't that bad.
If we exclude the fact the protag has less personality than a fucking log in the middle of amazon and still is able to be the biggest bachelor in the whole universe for no damn reason then yes, the first 3-4 episodes aren't bad.

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
It's nice to play a visual novel that makes me laugh, and whose jokes don't lean heavily on the "haha, visual novel tropes, amIright?" The ability to be goofy one moment and then tense/dramatic moments later is a difficult balancing act, but this game managed it, well done.

natsume297

Feb 24, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 36291, in script
call screen fasterwed1 with dis
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen fasterwed1 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 36291, in script
call screen fasterwed1 with dis
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2891, in call_screen
show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1092, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen fasterwed1 is not known.

How to fix it?

TongueFork

Jan 27, 2021
I just got into this a couple updates ago, but I've loved every minute playing since. It's refreshing to actually play a VN that finishes, even if I'm almost sad to see it end. Cute & fun girls, great humor, and an MC that was likeable and not just (primarily) a perv. And Stabby Mike, who really deserves his own spinoff. This sets a high bar for your next game.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes