XNeroXX

May 10, 2020
Hahaha dude when your games completed?!
I waiting for so long and didn't notice. Thanks for the games, and i hope you make a new one. I like your jokes in games, and the story are amazing!
Thanks again, and good luck!

Reactions: Caribdis

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Good afternoon I have such a question I once played this game with a mod from from Ixalon So I would like to finish this game with this mod Together with the patch But Ixalon He said that maybe he will never update it because someone has already posted another mod do you think his mod will be updated to the final version of the game can anyone ask Ixalon Is he going to update his mod Thank you in advance for your help
My mod is attached below. I had not thought it necessary since there was already a mod built from the same base, but enjoy!

Reactions: Punto and Caribdis

Razzyell

Apr 3, 2018
So i've came across this game when it was still on his 3rd update if im not mistaken, and after playing it i had that feeling that it had something "diferent" from the rest of the games out there, that "X" factor if you know what i mean.

Please dont get me wrong, i usually dont like to compare games because IMO, each Developer has his own vision when creating something.

But this game had something that made me want to wait until it was "completed" to play it again.

Honestly i tought to myself:
"ye the game has funny moments, and a good premise, but lets see if it can keep going all the way through without becoming repetitive",

Man was i wrong...

This isn't just a game... its something else. This is the kind of experience in wich you begin to feel sad when you know you are reaching the end of the story.

I bet that a lot of you guys (and girls) know where my profile pic is from, so you realize that i wouldn't praise the story of a game this much, if it really wasn't great...

This game has everything:
- Great storyline (honestly, simply better than a lot of movies)
- Great pacing (goes straight to the point, you dont feel that it drags on)
- Sexy moments (A TON OF THEM)
- Great models (Couldn't pick a favourite, i want them all)
- Unforgettable and charismatic characters (Mike for President :cool:)
- Funny moments (Huge amount of them, laughed really hard all the time)
- Suspense and scary moments (no, im not joking...)

The Developer is clearly a master at his craft, this is a masterpiece not only amonst the erotic/adult games, but any type of game in general., so i just want to say "Thank you" to Caribdis, for allowing simple mortals like us to experience this game.

Anxiously waiting for the next game, don't know if its going to be as good or even better than this one, but one thing i know for sure... its going to be awesome.

fearjam

May 5, 2019
Just finished. Got every path complete but Rebecca, idk how I lost her in the church. But whatever, I got the girls I cared about most.

This game is amazing. Probably my favorite VN period. The characters were so amazing, I loved the gameplay and every ounce of the plot. The only thing I wish we got closure on was our mother learning about us and our sisters. I'd've liked to see that play out. Aside from that, this game is damn near perfect. Beginning, climax, end. There's always a plot point to follow, nothing is pointless.

Thanks for a great game. I wish I could support you monetarily. I've never felt this drawn to do it before, but alas - I can't. I hope my gratitude is enough.

Kyouhei

Oct 10, 2017
Does anybody have save file right after beating Tom in a brawl (very early in the game)? I'm playing the compressed version and the game always freezes during the fight. Thanks in advance!

botab

Aug 24, 2020
My mod is attached below. I had not thought it necessary since there was already a mod built from the same base, but enjoy!
thank you very much for your mod for this game I will slowly start playing this game

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is it safe to cum inside? I don't want the girls get pregnant. I know there is a pregnancy tag but I hope the game will tell you when that option present.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Is it safe to cum inside? I don't want the girls get pregnant. I know there is a pregnancy tag but I hope the game will tell you when that option present.
Nop. But if you do you will not see them with a big belly. But they will get pregnant.

Reactions: NukaCola

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Thanks. Does it affect the ending? If yes then in a good or bad way?
It affects the ending by seeing the epilogue of them with kids growing up and etc. There is 0 scenes of pregnant sex, if that isn't your cup of tea. While seeing bellies in game isn't necessarily my fetish, it gave a more cute feel than naughty one. It's just an epilogue, like building a family like I said. I think even for guys who don't like that isn't bad, but actually cute, but I may be biased. I'm just saying because I don't notice any kind of naughtyness about it, if that's your issue. Just enhances the happy ending.

forpor4

May 3, 2020
Thanks. Does it affect the ending? If yes then in a good or bad way?
I haven't played a non-pregnant route so I don't really know the ending of that route. For pregnant route however, it doesn't affect anything in a bad way. It's quite the opposite really. The protag gets happy when some of the girls reveal to him that they're pregnant (which is cute tbh). Other girls won't get mad at the protag. They'll all become one big happy family.

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
Thank you for everything Caribdis. Once in a Lifetime is probably somewhere in my top 10 adult games.
While I'm sad to see the game come to an end so soon, I understand the desire to not drag the story on. I'm also very excited to see what additional updates you bring to the game, including fixes/new content/fleshing out.

From here on I will gladly support any new project you have in development. Can't wait to see what you do with Eternum.

Praise be to Stabby Mike.

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes