KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: hunterashton21

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
Finally finished this game and it's definitely one of my alltime favorites. I do wish the ending was more than a slideshow, though; even though the pictures and general closure was all great, some dialogue would have been nice. Does anyone know if there's plans to add some more content like an orgy/orgies or something lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

1993(Redacted4You)

Apr 30, 2020
I have a question, i know the game is finished, but I thought i saw that you might add some more stuff to the game. Is that right or did my mind just created a fake memory? Also I have to say, this was an amazing game. I did come for.... you probably know... but I ended up captivated by the story, characters, and the humor. Thank you so much for creating such a fun game. I also want ask, is their a chance you might somehow continue OIAL? I honestly really wish that you do, but I know the chances are extremely low lmao. Have a great day :)

rve21

Jun 30, 2021
Amazing game :D played it and enjoyed it. A lot of funny stuff both Incest and Non Incest though haven't finish my Non-incest game yet. Also multiple amazing in dialogues, and considering when I took interest in games I like to take it nice and slow I can't help but see funny background events XDD, Jesus that guy on the swimming pool was SOLID and Tom just going full on CREED on his friend hahaha. Now just finishing my non incest game :D and have to see Stabby Mike get voted again XD. Well just need to find that Swimming Music, it has that pretty amazing tune to it that I can't help just opening the game and just blasting it :D.

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
I have a question, i know the game is finished, but I thought i saw that you might add some more stuff to the game. Is that right or did my mind just created a fake memory? Also I have to say, this was an amazing game. I did come for.... you probably know... but I ended up captivated by the story, characters, and the humor. Thank you so much for creating such a fun game. I also want ask, is their a chance you might somehow continue OIAL? I honestly really wish that you do, but I know the chances are extremely low lmao. Have a great day :)
Yes! I'll include some extra dialogues and a few extra scenes in the future (depending on what patrons want to see) after Eternum 0.1 release (my new game), which is my main priority right now!

progress bar.png

1993(Redacted4You)

Apr 30, 2020
Yes! I'll include some extra dialogues and a few extra scenes in the future (depending on what patrons want to see) after Eternum 0.1 release (my new game), which is my main priority right now!

View attachment 1295300
Ok, thanks. I'm not a on patreon, but if I was you certainly deserve it. I honestly feel shitty about this, but would it be possible to have a scene where the PC tells the group (like Rebecca and Jasmine) all that happened? Also thanks for going back to update the game. Have an amazing day.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Ok, thanks. I'm not a on patreon, but if I was you certainly deserve it. I honestly feel shitty about this, but would it be possible to have a scene where the PC tells the group (like Rebecca and Jasmine) all that happened? Also thanks for going back to update the game. Have an amazing day.
That's a good point. Just how much do they know? I mean, obviously part of the cast took part in the adventure directly so they know. But what about the others?

I mean, I can't imagine that the reason your fiance didn't pay attention to you is because he is an evil demon worshiping cultist or your father was an evil satanic cultist bent on helping a demon take over the world, but it's ok because he did it out of love for you or By the way mom, you were married to literally Satan or the next best thing are something you can just casually drop into a conversation one evening.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
sorry if this has been asked before but will eternum also have incest/harem like oial
He can't answer that to avoid issues with patreon. Unfortunely patreon is pretty strict with that, and probably doesn't want to risk patreon mods roaming around. I even recall many people here (myself included) telling to remove the Iris poll on patreon, to avoid issues. Yes there is SubscribeStar, but the number of supporters on patron atm is way larger when comparing to Subscribestar.

We didn't get more teasers about the story and characters of Eternum yet, but my guess is that if it fits the main theme, then it may exist a patch. Oialt also didn't have at start, was made due popular demand. While I love incest in games don't get me wrong (the more the merrier, I love taboo and corruption stuff), but it must fit the story.

Being family members for the sake of being family members isn't an healthy direction when developing a story and can create issues when creating a plausible plot. After all, that creates one more condition to take into account for a believeable love relationship.

All I know is that the game will surely be fun to play, with or without it. I just wonder how it will be better than Oialt as Caribdis says, since that game is already a masterpiece imo.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Man, what an incredible game. I've been looking at it for a long time but somehow it managed to find its way off my list, and I found it again thanks to the adding of the [Pregnancy] tag. I must say, I'm blown away - love this dev's style. Really looking forward to Eternum.

Only thing missing was all the girls pregnant at once standing in a line, or anything while they were so, but that's a personal preference thing and I can see why we didn't get that.

Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Jan 7, 2018
I do not normally comment. This game was fantastic though. Your sense of humor really set it above other games of this style. Of particular note the Yakuza meet had me literally rolling on the floor laughing. Random background shit like Tom choking out a dude at school were also great.

I cant wait to play Eternum and I cant decide if I want to follow it release by release or wait a few years for you to finish it. Thank you for a great time!

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Honestly im just glad I only played through this game once it was finished. Going to be a painful wait if I want to do the same with the next game though. Overall just super insane props to a guy who actually fucking finishes a game, nevermind one as good as this.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How to bring all the girls on the plane? The pilot won't allow me. I usually don't like harem. I'm more of a monogamy person but in this game I just don't want to left anyone behind:cry:

Reactions: 1993(Redacted4You)

evildirex

Jul 18, 2020
Guys, I have finished the game but I couldn't unlock last Judie + Iris scene, even tho I have them both following my path and stuff, did I miss some requirement? I have like 34 relationship with Judie I think, isn't it enough?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Guys, I have finished the game but I couldn't unlock last Judie + Iris scene, even tho I have them both following my path and stuff, did I miss some requirement? I have like 34 relationship with Judie I think, isn't it enough?
Do you have the aphrodisiac?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You need to build up your relationship with the pilot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WATTT?? FOR REAL? FUCK ME. I left him in prison :eek:.
I'm trying to find a save file so I can go back and help him. Is the prison sequence happen before the confrontation with Lilith or after? Before or after Jasmine first party? I can't remember exactly when.
Don't watch Dragonball live action. Pick the new Justice League 2021. In my first playthrough I don't know you can select different movies so I just keep clicking through and they both fall sleep because the movie is boring.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes