The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Yes! I'll include some extra dialogues and a few extra scenes in the future (depending on what patrons want to see) after Eternum 0.1 release (my new game), which is my main priority right now!

View attachment 1295300
Can you add H-scenes of Jasmine (and Carla, maybe) before the flight in there, please? She's the one that doesn't have a date with MC before the final fight? Kind of unfair for her in my opinion (Maybe this is just me being selfish but if u read this, can you at least consider it please?)
Also are you going to create a new page for Eternum in F95zone or you still going to use this one?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Can you add H-scenes of Jasmine (and Carla, maybe) before the flight in there, please? She's the one that doesn't have a date with MC before the final fight? Kind of unfair for her in my opinion (Maybe this is just me being selfish but if u read this, can you at least consider it please?)
Also are you going to create a new page for Eternum in F95zone or you still going to use this one?
Eternum will certainly get its own thread on this forum, but not until the first release.

kihality

Sep 15, 2020
Had not played since version 6 and just played full version now from the beginning. This is probably one of the best games around, almost perfect! Dev is brilliant in the humor and story telling and can really make us connect with the characters, in a way we will miss them badly from now on!

And I say “almost perfect” because I think the game can improve a little more: we only get the full experience if we go for the harem route. As soon as we reject sex with one of the women we immediately lose her path and access to all the future events with her. Well I personally hate harems, I think they turn the games too easy and kind of unrealistic (although in this game I admit it is OK). Judie is my one and only girl (she reminds me of someone I used to date in high school). As an example I don’t feel sexually attracted to Rebecca, but of course I would like to play her part of the story, like keep on interacting with her, avoiding the wedding with that idiot, I would like to take everyone in the plane assuming I am in a relationship with only one girl, but unfortunately that is only possible if I get laid with everyone throughout the game.

So if this final version the game could be somehow changed so that the player could have full experience with all the women, even in the case of just wanting to be sexually involved and in a romantic relationship with only one of them, that would be perfection!

That’s my hint for the dev, nevertheless, the effort is amazing and a big thank you for making us live this adventure!

Reactions: Caribdis

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Yes! I'll include some extra dialogues and a few extra scenes in the future (depending on what patrons want to see) after Eternum 0.1 release (my new game), which is my main priority right now!

View attachment 1295300
I finish the game today. What a great frking game. KUDOS to you and your team. Will definitely support you in order to get more epilogue content haha. MIKE for president.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
+1 I actually end up liking Jasmine a lot.

saune

Jun 29, 2020
You, Sir, Have done an Incredible job. Best parts in front of TV with one the girls gettinG BJ and sliding her panty on the side. Hoped he could fuck her panties on. Maybe next time. Too bad much games doesn't have lingerie fetish.
Waiting for your next piece of art.
Once again, Congratulation.

baller2609

Sep 17, 2019
WATTT?? FOR REAL? FUCK ME. I left him in prison :eek:.
I'm trying to find a save file so I can go back and help him. Is the prison sequence happen before the confrontation with Lilith or after? Before or after Jasmine first party? I can't remember exactly when.

Don't watch Dragonball live action. Pick the new Justice League 2021. In my first playthrough I don't know you can select different movies so I just keep clicking through and they both fall sleep because the movie is boring.
You might need the walkthrough on the main page: WALKTHROUGH

If I remember correctly, I think it's after both Lilith and Jasmine's first party.

Reactions: NukaCola

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does the gallery unlock when you finish the game? Also I downloaded v1.0, but the title screen says "Version 0.10" Is this the V1.0 complete build?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Finally got around to playing this after you completed it, absolutely fantastic. Had a good feeling when I first played it, glad to see it pan out. Only critiques are the 'suddenness' of the whole harem concept between them (some of them are more accepting but parts like with Carla seem to come out of no where) and no post-ending conversations. Still, that just makes it a 4.5 out of 5 for me.

Also I downloaded v1.0, but the title screen says "Version 0.10" Is this the V1.0 complete build?
Yes.

rve21

Jun 30, 2021
Anyone know the swimming music after the computer code. Where you first meet Iris and have the multiple-questions?

Many Thanks.

Frostty

Jan 7, 2020
When i execute the game the Avast show up giving me a warning of a "virus" with some archive of the game (log.txt or something like this). But i can still play the game anyways, is there an archive corrupted or something like that?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
When i execute the game the Avast show up giving me a warning of a "virus" with some archive of the game (log.txt or something like this). But i can still play the game anyways, is there an archive corrupted or something like that?
First you should uninstall Avast to have a safe computer, then yes, play the game. There are way better options than Avast out there.

Jokes aside, yes the game is completly safe. As you can wonder, this thread wouldn't have nearly 200 pages if it wasn't safe.

1993(Redacted4You)

Apr 30, 2020
I honestly have to say that I agree with this 100%, all the characters grew on me, all from Stabby mike, to the PC, and then all the girls. The story itself was amazing. Once I finished the whole game, I honestly kinda hurt for a few days, lmao. I know I've said alot this past week, but I honestly enjoyed the game so much. I'm definitely going to be following you, Caribdis. And once I can, I'll join your adventures on Patreon. I must thank you for this game, which captivated me so much, that once it ended I was lefted with a sense of dread. Dread that there wasn't more, nor would I ever get to see them again. Thanks you once again, and I wish you all the best, have an amazing week.

yasashimasanto
Honestly one of the best stories in general out of everything I've read or played in a long time. It's almost perfect in every aspect and had me in dread when I was nearing the end of the story.

The story is really engaging and is treated with respect from the writer which keeps it consistently great and cohesive for the whole playthrough. There isn't any moments where it feels like sexual content is awkwardly forced in and instead it all feels dynamic to the many situations they are put in.
So many great opportunities are taken to slot in humor though. The jokes come and go and back again at the perfect times in places where you wouldn't even expect and it's so damn good.

(Please do tell me if this is counted as a spoiler for the gameplay)
The gameplay follows a point system where if you pick a choice that the character in question likes, you get a point towards their route aka you are more likeable to them. Don't have enough points in their route, and you are not able to continue it. I would say this system is actually pretty great since it gives a clear notice to the player on how their choices are affecting the game but there are some choices which are not linked to the points system which do end up affecting the story later on and is sometimes not clearly stated (Gives a reason to replay through at least).

The characters are another big part of why I love this story so much. They really grew on me as the story progressed and by the end I was really attached to all of them. The main character is his own person and is funny a lot of the time, the girls are all very wholesomely loveable and unique from each other, even most of the other characters you meet are fun and have their own moments to shine which are usually hilarious. The models for the characters are also perfect.

Man even with the upcoming extra content coming in I feel like it won't be enough to fill the void in my heart after completing it. To anyone who reads this review, please give this game a try. And if you are reading this Caribdis, I wish you the best.

I didn't expect to write this much so

• Red Heart

Frostty

Jan 7, 2020
First you should uninstall Avast to have a safe computer, then yes, play the game. There are way better options than Avast out there.

Jokes aside, yes the game is completly safe. As you can wonder, this thread wouldn't have nearly 200 pages if it wasn't safe.
Yeah i should do that xD, i was thinking like maybe it downloaded wrong or something like that xD. Thank you ! ^^

Feb 5, 2021
This game easily had the best story and some of the prettiest and sweetest girls out of any adult visual novel I've ever played. Humor was on-point, too. Every VN I've played has, at most, gotten just a slight chuckle out of me. But there were a few moments in this one where I was actually belly laughing.

10/10. Can't wait for the epilogue stuff. And close to the end of the game, Lauren and Judie mentioned Eternum, meaning that the Eternum virtual reality game is canon in this universe. Hopefully this means in the ACTUAL Eternum game, we'll get to see the characters from Once in a Lifetime come back.

Feb 5, 2021
One thing I do hope, if the girls from this game show up in Eternum, is that we actually don't get to fuck them. At least, not as the Eternum MC (who I'm assuming is a different person from the Once in a Lifetime MC). That would feel too much like NTR to me. I'm assuming that the harem ending from this game is the canon ending, and it's the ending I got. So as nice as it would be to see Judie or Lauren again, I really don't wanna see them getting dicked down by anyone else.

Maybe in the new game, there could be small, short moments where you play as this game's MC, just for the express purpose of fucking the original cast of girls. It would be a nice side snippet so we can have sex with our beloved girls again without it going towards NTR.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes