Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
One thing I do hope, if the girls from this game show up in Eternum, is that we actually don't get to fuck them. At least, not as the Eternum MC (who I'm assuming is a different person from the Once in a Lifetime MC). That would feel too much like NTR to me. I'm assuming that the harem ending from this game is the canon ending, and it's the ending I got. So as nice as it would be to see Judie or Lauren again, I really don't wanna see them getting dicked down by anyone else.

Maybe in the new game, there could be small, short moments where you play as this game's MC, just for the express purpose of fucking the original cast of girls. It would be a nice side snippet so we can have sex with our beloved girls again without it going towards NTR.
My idea was that they'd only appear as a cameo, but if I ever do a sex scene with their HS2 versions, the guy would be OiaLt's MC, of course.
And yeah, the harem ending is the canon ending :D

rve21

Jun 30, 2021
My idea was that they'd only appear as a cameo, but if I ever do a sex scene with their HS2 versions, the guy would be OiaLt's MC, of course.
Nice Harem Ending is canon yehey :D. Considering Eternium happened after Once in a Lifetime wouldn't the OiaLt's MC would be super experienced in his powers? and while I hate NTR I would say considering OiaLt's MC is living GOD or maybe just a Demi GOD, I'd say Eternium MC would just be soul drained if he attempts to make a move on OiaLt's MC girls XD, but then again in the you become full evil ending OiaLt's MC just sort of manage to mind control the cop, so Eternium MC would be lucky to be mind controlled without dying Lols.

Reactions: 1993(Redacted4You)

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Nice Harem Ending is canon yehey :D. Considering Eternium happened after Once in a Lifetime wouldn't the OiaLt's MC would be super experienced in his powers? and while I hate NTR I would say considering OiaLt's MC is living GOD or maybe just a Demi GOD, I'd say Eternium MC would just be soul drained if he attempts to make a move on OiaLt's MC girls XD, but then again in the you become full evil ending OiaLt's MC just sort of manage to mind control the cop, so Eternium MC would be lucky to be mind controlled without dying Lols.
Does the OiaLt MC Even have powers in the end? He is leaving the Book behind and to me it feels like he doesn‘t need it or the powers anyway, seeing that he never relied on them other than killing Astaroth.

Reactions: rve21

rve21

Jun 30, 2021
Does the OiaLt MC Even have powers in the end? He is leaving the Book behind and to me it feels like he doesn‘t need it or the powers anyway, seeing that he never relied on them other than killing Astaroth.
Wait when did the OiaLt MC leave the book? Because I can remember that in the Harem ending the MC the book was held by OiaLt MC. Well he kindly accidentally triggered it on multiple occasions and considering Judie and Laurens influence on the OiaLt MC I would say they would encourage the training, but then again you're right OiaLt MC can do without the powers :).

Edit.
Replayed my game yeah you're right did not see the book being abandoned on the Harem Ending XD.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
If I remember correctly, he used his powers twice: once unknowingly to stop Magnus and once something like that at the wedding. One could still assume a third time, however, I don't know whether Asmodeus could free himself from his condition temporarily or whether it was possibly again unconsciously the MC. What I know, however, is that Asmodeus now sits on his throne in the Nine Hells and Nessus is going to be bothered with his Lords of the Nine.

1993(Redacted4You)

Apr 30, 2020
I'll +1 that as well, Jasmine quickly became one of my favorites.
I personally would like more scenes in general, lol. But I do feel as is asking to much. In all honest, I'd be fine with one scene. All because I get new content, but a reason to replay the whole thing. I also want to say, I +1 that, lol. I felt the need to say that, sorry. Have a great day, my Peeps

Reactions: Tavi13 and rve21

1993(Redacted4You)

Apr 30, 2020
If I remember correctly, he used his powers twice: once unknowingly to stop Magnus and once something like that at the wedding. One could still assume a third time, however, I don't know whether Asmodeus could free himself from his condition temporarily or whether it was possibly again unconsciously the MC. What I know, however, is that Asmodeus now sits on his throne in the Nine Hells and Nessus is going to be bothered with his Lords of the Nine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, will be Eternum also a possible harem? I won't ask other options since it may say something of the plot, which you probably want to save for the next teaser, but I'm curious about that one. Will it only be possible to have one love interest or more?

Reactions: Caribdis

ShibuyaDaemon

May 16, 2020
pretty great game. the people behind this knew how to structure good storytelling which made me come back to this every time there was an update which says something because when I first started playing ren'py games I picked up and dropped a lot. another aspect i liked was some of the branching path stuff. I have to admit I was a bit of a cheater and used the ultimate do this mod to get the harem ending but I was surprised at the amount of variety there was. The models were pretty good too truly unique women models with some more generic-looking males (but who looks at guys for this anyway?) The comedy was good for the most part there were a couple of instances where I was like okay I get it funny joke but that didn't stop me from finishing. I wish it had been a little longer because again I liked the story but great job to the team behind this and here's hoping the next one is good too.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Out of curiosity, at the wedding where I prefer "A Cruel Angel's Thesis," what songs on the piano would you have had played? While I think the above song is a solid choice, I also think "Gonna Catch Em All" and "Cha-La Head Cha-La" are good choices to mess with the guests.

Reactions: rve21

rve21

Jun 30, 2021
Damn. I feel like i'm in void because i finished game in one day i still want more. btw STABBY MIKE FOREVER!!!!!1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah that means it's a damn good story. A good story leaves you wanting more... To the point that it can feel like there's a hole left in you. A good story makes you keep asking questions after its over and have a discussion with like minded people. So this game fits the bill.

Can't wait for the added content for Once in a Lifetime and the new game Eternum.

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
That's true. I don't believe that any other adult game (and not many outside the genre too) has left this kind of hole in me. It's like having read a really good book. Can't wait for more from Caribdis :giggle:

Reactions: Caribdis and rve21

xxsourapplexx

May 9, 2020
At the end of the android version 1.0 im using, it says there's going to be more new content has that content been made yet and updated or not?

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes