RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
I don't want this game to end but unfortunately this was the final patch for it. The story was good, The characters was good. it's easily in my top 10 of games I've played on this site so far and holds a solid spot making it hard to be dethroned anytime soon. The models and scenes was all good. Hopefully the next projects won't be a disappointment compared to this.

Reactions: Caribdis
Feb 5, 2021
I just replayed this a second time and I think it's even better a second time around. There's a decent amount of foreshadowing for future events. This game went from a 10/10 in my book to a 14/10.

I think the only thing I'm kinda disappointed about is how the whole 6174 thing didn't really amount to much. It was foreshadowed a lot, but during the final confrontation with Astaroth, he just stated that it won't work on him anymore. I mean, I know there was a reason given as to why it doesn't work, but I still feel something more could have been done with it. That's really my only gripe with the story. Pretty minor.

• Red Heart

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Since other modders for this game seem absent, I've updated Qleaf's Walkthrough mod for 1.0.
The mod is harem-focused and will show you the choices that lead to scenes or give points for all girls. I've also added an option to see different endings at the end.
Enjoy!

This mod previously recommended taking the grimoire which blocks Rebecca's path and Asteroth ending. Highly advised to go back and not take it if you did so (mod recommendation updated). You can also open up the console and type "grimoireread = False" without quotes. Or you can use this save (near the end of 0.9, harem, pregnancies) :)

In case you have issues with loading your previous save, try loading a save before the end of 0.9, e.g. at Jasmine party (you can check your automatic or quick saves if you don't have any manual ones) or use the save provided above.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Credit and thanks to Qleaf for the original mod.
Edit: added a few choices from earlier versions into the mod, markup cleanup.

Download - MEGA
Used your mod a few days ago, now none of my saves (saved while using the mod) will load???

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Used your mod a few days ago, now none of my saves (saved while using the mod) will load???
What error do you get? Did you change something with the game, unpacked it with unren, maybe? Have you checked quick, automatic saves?
I don't see how the mod would cause this issue, though, especially if you've only used the mod with a single version of the game.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
What error do you get? Did you change something with the game, unpacked it with unren, maybe? Have you checked quick, automatic saves?
I don't see how the mod would cause this issue, though, especially if you've only used the mod with a single version of the game.
it seems to be only saves made for the last version. Going back before the very latest update (Though still saves made on 1.0, just not content). The saves can't find a place to stop rolling back. The creator already said it was almost certainly the mod's fault after a similar issue a few versions ago.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
it seems to be only saves made for the last version. Going back before the very latest update (Though still saves made on 1.0, just not content). The saves can't find a place to stop rolling back. The creator already said it was almost certainly the mod's fault after a similar issue a few versions ago.
That is odd, I don't know what would cause that if you didn't change the game/mod version. You can pm me your save and I can check it out, but I doubt there's much I can do.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
It‘s strongly implied. But hey, if Caribdis decides to make a sequel he can use that as a plot hook. Call it Twice in a Lifetime or something :LOL:
Yeah I was thinking it felt disturbingly similar to those scenes in horror movies where one of the main characters say "Did we get him? I think we got him." and then the bad guy/thing shows up later before they kill him for good.

anonykun

Mar 20, 2019
holy moly this is pretty good, i love how one thing could have comedy/romance/action/horror (maybe drama later?) i just started and i'm hooked

edit: just finished it and damn, this is the BOMB, loved every minute of it, gonna replay it to get some missing scenes but i know i'd be hooked on experiencing it all over again, thank you for the experience!

Last edited:

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Making your next VN when the previous one is acclaimed is pretty tricky. Add & modify the right thing & you'll end up like DPC & BaDIK. Put wrong new variables and it will be lost in the mix and be another "what if" case like LewdLab & Midnight Paradise but I trust Caribdis to pull this one off. Goodluck for Eternum and thanks for making Once In a Lifetime.

Yopos

Apr 24, 2020
It's a really well constructed story and very beautiful girls! The male characters could be a bit less similar to each other.. Is there any update planned? V1.0 seems to complete the story...?

Mar 20, 2018
Late, but just realised the game has taken the "highest weighted rating" of all completed games in F95 (prefixes=18/sort=rating) since ~June 2021, edging out the previous holder Good Girl Gone Bad (crowned ~Feb 2020 - June 2021) and former champion Depraved Awakening (~Nov 2018 - Feb 2020).

Congratulations, Caribdis

edits: spelling

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes