Zed

Feb 15, 2017
I'm assuming the game isn't supposed to abruptly end when you kill Asmodeus? Pretty sure that was where the update before ended... even restarted the game from the beginning and same issue. anyone else had this??

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable. Easily one of the best games I've ever played on here. The complete balance of story, humor, and sex scenes was perfect. I initially was hesistant with the models, but they really grew on me as I played, and it just seemed like the game got hotter and hotter. Love how 'easy' it was to navigate and 'stay on the path' if you so chose, I suppose some games it makes more sense to not know the ramifications of your actions but here it's just to make sure you don't lock yourself out and I appreciate it, especially since my 'main' playthrough in most games is harem-oriented. The renders really captured moments at times, and man, I know I mentioned the humor, but it was so perfect at moments. I had added this to my watch list once it was completed, but only got around to playing it this week... can't believe I put it off for so long. Most of the decision trees were so well done, I just had to explore the options before going with what I initially planned. Well done Dev, and I cannot wait to see what else you have planned!
(I have never given a review... but I feel like this post and some of my other immediate reactions to some games should probably qualify lol).

Thank you for a wonderful experience during trying times.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Upon reflection, and maybe I missed it, but I wish that MC had a moment to share with his sisters when he finds out they are pregnant... the game does present that they are (if you creampie them) but I think the only pregnancies discussed outside of the epilogue with the MC were Carla and Rebecca. But outside of that (and I suppose that's a bit of my own kink) nothing stands out.

Stabby Mike... this guy has to go down as one of the greatest side characters ever, up there with Liam from AL and thankfully, I can get a full happy ending with all the wonderful girls here.

Feb 5, 2021
Upon reflection, and maybe I missed it, but I wish that MC had a moment to share with his sisters when he finds out they are pregnant... the game does present that they are (if you creampie them) but I think the only pregnancies discussed outside of the epilogue with the MC were Carla and Rebecca. But outside of that (and I suppose that's a bit of my own kink) nothing stands out.
Now that you mention it, yeah. We found out Judie was pregnant and it was definitely implied that Lauren was also pregnant, but there wasn't any scene with them revealing it to the MC. That's something I definitely hope gets added to the epilogue. That and a scene where Lauren finds out for certain that she's pregnant, because right now she just has a hunch cause she missed her period.

RockmanXDive

Nov 20, 2020
Have any next update???or will release new game??? I love this game hope delevoper can make it again add more story sex scene

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Reactions: anonykun

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
What happens if you ignore Judie (date with a dude) and Mom (therapy)?
I think you lose Judie's path if you don't go to her date and I assume you'd also lose the mom's path since you wouldn't be able to forward her emails to the therapist to yourself which would mean she wouldn't act on her sexual impulses toward you. You don't need to ignore either of them though. The guy that tells you to meet him will find you again and give you another chance so you can see Judie and the mom with no consequences

Reactions: Caribdis

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Just finished. Awesome, 5 stars!

Extremely minor complain: We only see Jasmine and Aiko's pregnant belly, while I knocked all of them up :(
We need a group photo of all of them :D

Reactions: Caribdis
Mar 20, 2018
Does the final version on android have the gallery added?

Does anyone know if the final version on Android has the gallery and if so, how to unlock it?
Yes. Both PC and andriod versions have the gallery, they come by default. You can unlock it permanently in the gallery by viewing the scene once via normal playthrough.

If you're downloading the one listed on the front page the walkthrough & gallery mods are prepacked. This means all scenes for the gallery are already unlocked. To access the gallery, you need to start the game and go to the menu. Recommended to choose a name first.

Please use the search function (top right) to find the answer to your questions next time.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes