Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Remind me, who's Ava again? Was she that random girl with the mask in the village that was hanging upside down right before we got to the apothecary? I always thought it was kinda strange how she was given a name and she didn't turn out to be a more important character.
Yes, her. A very sexy, mysterious and provocative character.

Reactions: Anonissimo

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
WTF!!! What is going on with F95 Zone. This is the 5th. game site,when i press compressed it goes all the way to the end and not to the page where i can download the compressed games

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Maybe something is wrong with your browser. I just tried it from the phone and everything works as it should.

Edit: No problems on my PC either.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
WTF!!! What is going on with F95 Zone. This is the 5th. game site,when i press compressed it goes all the way to the end and not to the page where i can download the compressed games
It's on page 154.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Reactions: Caribdis

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Okay. After putting off playing this game since the public release to a day where I was (finally) fully free, without any work and distractions, I finally played the final update.

Fully. Fucking. EPIC!

Fantastic; still love the humour! Keep (inwardly) cracking up when the dojo master kept smacking the MC! LOVE the music! Oh, and Stabby Mike wins a prize for being the best freaking support NPC EVER! Althought Fit Jack is also on that list... saying that, I did enjoy seeing that there was a girl he ended up working out with. Hopefully a love story for them in there somewhere. :)

Have to admit, I replayed everything from the start (with skipping) to see what the difference would be with pregnancy, which, I must admit, I really enjoyed too!

Do think that some of the earlier H-scenes felt weaker when compared to the newer ones with SFX, so I hope that the dev is deciding to put more of them into Eternum - which I now CANNOT wait for! :D

Great use of music, storyline, and build-up. I am a very, VERY happy gamer with this one! Possibly one of the (if not THE) best VN I've had the pleasure of playing!

Oh, question; has anybody actually unlocked the secret, solo ending, and uploaded it somewhere online for people to watch? I'm starting a new game to try and get it done, but it actually feels really bad to disappoint the girls non-stop. :p

Prisonhell

Jun 3, 2017
Just finished this and I must say that you have created a masterpiece of a game! I love the characters you created, they are memorable and unique in their own way especially Tom when he turned good from that amnesia spray and suddenly he became the MC best friend! Super hilarious and what a 180 turnaround haha.The comedy is brilliant! This has become one of my favourite game! :love:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Stabby Mike wins a prize for being the best freaking support
Yes. It's one of those rare cases like Acting Lessons a BaDIK where you actually care for your male pal support. Which tells a lot about the quality of the writing in this game.

This time i also cared for Fat/Fit Jack.

If i ended careing for the weird dildo guy i would have started to worry.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Yes. It's one of those rare cases like Acting Lessons a BaDIK where you actually care for your male pal support. Which tells a lot about the quality of the writing in this game.

This time i also cared for Fat/Fit Jack.

If i ended careing for the weird dildo guy i would have started to worry.
I even had a fondness for the Japanese tour guide. He was great. So many well-written side characters.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Ok, replayed the game from scratch, refused to action on any of the girls routes... which SUCKED.

Still, nice to see a bit of a teaser for Eternum. I gotta say, I still really love Lauren from this game, so I hope we see a similar type of character like her in Eternum.

Question though; is the confusion of the MC's name in the teaser (Jo... Dy... Ca...) some sort of teaser?? It didn't match anything I could think of.

Also, Dalia looks nice. Not as amazing as some of the current characters I know and love in OIAL, but nice nonetheless. :)

Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes