DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Couple of minor doubts i wish someone could answer me:

- Are the potions relevant? Besides the one that makes you allucinate like in a Far Cry game.
- How do I get the Iris/Judie threesome?
- Does anything noticable happens if you reach max level with any of the girls?
- What happens if we dont kill Asmodeus?.
- What happens if in the previous potion induced trip we take the deal with Astaroth?
- The aphrodisiac potion has plot consequences.
- Have a high relationship score with Judie and have the aphrodisiac potion.
- I don't think there's anything special for max score versus whatever threshold is needed to unlock the route/scenes.
- Depends at exactly which point you fail to kill him. Possibilities include: Death, life in prison, or you still kill him but turn evil.
- I don't know, someone else will have to answer this.

Reactions: Rule97

Rule97

May 2, 2018
- The aphrodisiac potion has plot consequences.
- Have a high relationship score with Judie and have the aphrodisiac potion.
- I don't think there's anything special for max score versus whatever threshold is needed to unlock the route/scenes.
- Depends at exactly which point you fail to kill him. Possibilities include: Death, life in prison, or you still kill him but turn evil.
- I don't know, someone else will have to answer this.
Thanks!

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
But really, this was a fun game, i just played it cause of the family love aspect, while you can see stuff coming a bit, its the journey that made it fun, and i'll admit i had to use a guide during the prison and after, but im glad i did, i was about to miss out on the best character, mike!

Reactions: Caribdis

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
That being said.... i don't think going another round just for a secret ending that don't involve the sexy girls is doable for me, mind if i ask what it is?

Cthot

Dec 29, 2020
Also, I'm pretty sure you get locked out of her path if you take the Grimoire
Yeap, make sure you do that. I forgot to add that, but that is definitely one of the steps you need to take to keep Rebecca path unlocked.
Thanks for reminding me <3

Aug 14, 2018
Also, I'm pretty sure you get locked out of her path if you take the Grimoire
Could someone kindly explain to me the connection between Rebecca and the grimoire? Either I am not smart enough to get it or I just did not notice how one thing should influence the other.
Thanks.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Could someone kindly explain to me the connection between Rebecca and the grimoire? Either I am not smart enough to get it or I just did not notice how one thing should influence the other.
Thanks.
To keep the Rebecca path open you need enough time to talk to her at the church. The priest at the church will stop the husband for you if he thinks you are a good person. You are not a good person if you greedily took the grimoire instead of helping your sister in magnus‘ mansion

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
To keep the Rebecca path open you need enough time to talk to her at the church. The priest at the church will stop the husband for you if he thinks you are a good person. You are not a good person if you greedily took the grimoire instead of helping your sister in magnus‘ mansion
That priests has holy superpowers.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Loved the harem ending since all the girls in this game are so enjoyable. I noticed at the end you mentioned about adding some extra scenes so the game isn't quite finished.

So I have my fingers crossed and hoping with all I got that we get an added massive harem orgy ending. That would be the ultimate closure for me to this game.

Ahh well a man can only dream. :giggle:

I played this game over again and each time I finish playing it again it still makes me a little sad that this game is over. :cry: . Story wise I'd say this is my favorite game on f95zone .

Last edited:

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
The Dev said that version 1.0 has some extra content, like the talk between the mom and Rebecca yet i dont have that in this. is it not released yet ? or is this version .10 ?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The Dev said that version 1.0 has some extra content, like the talk between the mom and Rebecca yet i dont have that in this. is it not released yet ? or is this version .10 ?
You can have all girls on last version. The epilogue version will just some polish and extra scenes, but Rebecca is already included. You maybe lost her route, check the walkthrough.

Reactions: Kemb

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
You can have all girls on last version. The epilogue version will just some polish and extra scenes, but Rebecca is already included. You maybe lost her route, check the walkthrough.
i got Rebecca
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i got the harem ending. i was talking about the part where Carla said she talked to her. i think its a missed scene. i was confused cause he said the complete ver. will be 1.0 and it says so here, but its ver .10.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes