1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
i got Rebecca
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i got the harem ending. i was talking about the part where Carla said she talked to her. i think its a missed scene. i was confused cause he said the complete ver. will be 1.0 and it says so here, but its ver .10.
0.10 is the current version yes. 1.0 will be the version with the polish, but that will be only be after the first release of his new game, Eternum, already in develop.

I don't recall the scene you mention though. I recall the marriage, but not that specific event, sorry.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
i got Rebecca
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i got the harem ending. i was talking about the part where Carla said she talked to her. i think its a missed scene. i was confused cause he said the complete ver. will be 1.0 and it says so here, but its ver .10.
You didn‘t miss a scene. The MC simply isn‘t present when she is talking to Rebecca, so he obviously missed the talk.

I‘m very curious what scenes will be added to 1.0 and how we get there, because I‘m not sure where my most recent save is.

Reactions: Kemb

harwoof

Oct 31, 2018
BRÀVO what a well written game from start to finish , great graphic , likeable cast , actually half decent story of a smut game , great work cardibis.
Looking forward to your next project.

Reactions: Caribdis

damnfool

Oct 20, 2020
I cant seem to figure out how to get the ending? after homie gets shot my game just ends...am I missing something?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Everyone reads at a different speed, but you will definitely take a while to get to the end.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well finished the game first time now and other than it being a bit cringy at times it really is a great game. would not be surprised if it where to be put on steam and doing really well.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
well finished the game first time now and other than it being a bit cringy at times it really is a great game. would not be surprised if it where to be put on steam and doing really well.
I am pretty sure they don't accept any game made with ILLUSION graphics because of copyright issues.
DAZ games seem to pass though.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes