r309

Feb 24, 2019
Why does ver 1.0 menu/loading screen show up for like 0.5 sec then it switches to ver 0.9 every time? It's fine or I'm missing something?

Last edited:

dandeliomo

Sep 22, 2017
I cannot tell you how much i love this game. You can tell the creator(s) really put their heart & soul into making this with all the stories, twists, models, and everything. The background and character development are so good that this is my first time feeling like the protagonist is a cool guy, i wanna be friend with him. No need to say about the girls *chef’s kiss* you just never get bored by their nude/sex scene because they dont feel like empty models, very well done writing on the reactions of the characters. Also the use of humours are really well placed and balanced, I just cant shut up. I wish there are more games like this, if anyone do know anything like this please recommend to me! ♥♥

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I was in a cool mood and enjoying the game, until the latest "NP, cum inside me, I'm on the pill." Oooh no... Not again... For fuck sake... Why...?

Side note: Pregnancy has no impact on the story, I don't quite understand why it's there... I think I understand now why it doesn't have the pregnancy tag.

Last edited:

tntltct

Dec 1, 2019
I cannot tell you how much i love this game. You can tell the creator(s) really put their heart & soul into making this with all the stories, twists, models, and everything. The background and character development are so good that this is my first time feeling like the protagonist is a cool guy, i wanna be friend with him. No need to say about the girls *chef’s kiss* you just never get bored by their nude/sex scene because they dont feel like empty models, very well done writing on the reactions of the characters. Also the use of humours are really well placed and balanced, I just cant shut up. I wish there are more games like this, if anyone do know anything like this please recommend to me! ♥♥
Thank due, tried this game b/c of your cmt. Totally true

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Wow, this got completed and also 400+ reviews damn last time i checked it only had 100+ lol.
oh well time to play it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have just finished this game like 5 mins before writing this out. This game is fucking GOLD. The story was the perfect mix of sexy, funny & at some points down right TERRIFYING! The mystery was gripping (even though I saw the dad be Astaroth a mile away lol). The girls are all gorgeous & well written, I had to make sure I took them all with me ;). The ending I got was (presuambly) the golden one & all I can say to that is GOD BLESS MIKE! ALWAYS BET ON MIKE LOL.

I'm actually kinda sad I finished the game. It has been a genuinely fun experience & I have truly enjoyed playing the game. I also appreciate the choice of turning off incest without breaking immersion. Too many games change it to "room mate/carers/Landy Lady ect.. while this just had a simple alt-intro that explains u r step family & refers to sisters & mother like that (not a massive incest fan but the girls are usually cute in these. Double edged sword lol). Even though you can knock up every girl (even those who say there on the pill, u learn some have slip ups lol) the pregnancies dont play a massive role in the game. Some women notice they missed their period or even strate tell MC. In the ending I got every girl had a preg belly or baby in their arms at some point. So those of u looking for that preg belly & milk tits fetish ot kinda sucks but I personally just like impregnation in games so I was ok with it :)

I cant wait to see what future games from this dev has to offer if they are as gripping, sexy & comedic as this one :) Its rare to find a VN that holds my attention like this one because so many have "secret" stats & if u dont have enough you'll miss scenes constantly or u can go like 2-3 hours with NOTHING sexy going on but teasing. This was a great game. A Once In A Lifetime game... (sorry I couldn't resist that last one :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
is there anything unavoidable in this game? I see the drug and Im not a big fan of that
It's like apothercy potions. U dont even have to buy them (2 of them a pretty shit lol) but the 4th one u can buy puts u on a mad spirit quest trip. Embers Moun however is an aphrodisiac. BUY IT lol. It gives u 1 hilerious scene & later a hot AF scene (all r willing & know what they have taken btw so dont worry about that).

Apart from that no drugs.

Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes