ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Jesus. Even with the walkthrough mod installed, this hospital thing is terrible. Walktrhough went from pretty nice to straight up required here.

Reactions: genthrow

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
what a game...

story is good.
art is good.

there is just a little scretches that i can say "bad"

still, i appreciate your work. thanks for the game and who worked on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is the same universe yes. You even have some easter eggs on the new game. But I don't recall what you mean about prison ending. You probably make a choice that goes for that. Check the walkthrough, it's pretty straight forward. At least I assure the ending is more cheerful than that.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Sounds odd. It takes a pretty evident rejection to close a route, but review your choices so far.
really ? i could not even lose the path if i tried back when i played it. weird
I'm in the church where you first see the cult, I raised her to 6 but after a while the game just says that the path is lost. Maybe it's just a bug, I'll try starting a new game

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm in the church where you first see the cult, I raised her to 6 but after a while the game just says that the path is lost. Maybe it's just a bug, I'll try starting a new game
Might be. Usually to lose a path you have to cuntblock the girl when you get the chance to bang her or to refuse to go to a certain key event with her. If you go in a "yes to everything" trail you can't block any path.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Dude I barely started the game and already lost the path with Judie, what's up with that?
I don’t know if these would block her route, but did you Act scared when confronted in the church or not warn her you were about to finish during the hand job? There’s not even that many choices with her at that point, maybe you need a certain amount of points before you reach an h event or something?

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes