AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
Hello
I zeroed this game yesterday and came here to say that this game is SPECTACULAR

Simply the BEST game I played, from what I saw it took 2 years to finish and this shows the commitment the developer had, he didn't need to keep releasing updates but finished the game in 2 years which is VERY acceptable

There are games that take YEARS to finish and sometimes it doesn't end and it's horrible

Congratulations to the game developer, it's a spectacular and very good game.

Looking forward to the next job (Eternus)

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Been following the game since v 0.2 I think? After a couple of updates I chucked a few quid Caribidis' way which I normally never do.

Well, I finally got around to finishing the game and it's just awesome. The humour lands every time, the sex scenes are all hot as hell and behind it all is a genuinely great mystery.

Bring on Eternum! I'll have to chuck a few more quid Caribidis' way to cover his coffee.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I have conflicting thoughts about this game.

First of all, all the girls are amazing and the protagonist is acceptable. The sex scenes and the escalation are the best parts of this game.

The rest thought are subpar. I don’t want to sound too harsh, but it seems to me like the creator is trying to do a lot of things at the same time.

The main story is really distracting from the sexy stuff. I mean the protagonist is trying “to save the world” while the rest of the game is “a slice of life” scenario. They don’t fit too well together IMO.

I don’t know, the story didn’t vibe for me, and I couldn’t relate to the characters.

• Sad
Reactions: jetama

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Then Once in a Lifetime really just isn't your thing. For me, it hit my sense of humor right on the nose: To this day, I still have to chuckle to myself over Hippolas Cage. In fact, I did several times as I was writing this post. I actually think the Lewds actually play a rather minor role for most who like OiaL: For me at least, besides the humor and memorable characters (Stabby Mike is pretty much the best recurring supporting character in a VN for me), it's the completely ridiculous and over-the-top situations the characters find themselves in again and again. A welcome distraction, so to speak, from a world that is completely batshit crazy, but not nearly as amusing as OiaL's. But as I said, everyone has their own taste, I for example like Brussels sprouts and others make gagging noises when they hear it, like a cat about to throw up a huge ball of fur.

Sep 6, 2018
yup, the thing that makes this game stand out is it genuinely makes me laugh, and does so without being either annoyingly politically correct or annoyingly edgelordy. the gameshow scene was a highlight for me. and stabby mike is great, of course, but dildo guy is truly inspired.

Reactions: Caribdis

VPupkins1

Nov 26, 2020
WOW! Absolutely amazing game filled up with humor to perfect proportion! It could exist even without sexual scenes and still be an interesting story to follow!
Hallucination sequence and Stabby Mike events are hilarious!
Definitely this game goes straight to my top-list alongside with Mr.Dots and Tlaero/Mortze games.

Caribdis, thank you so much!!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Definitely not, because some points you can only get by favoring one character over another. At the same time, there aren't nearly enough in-game options to maximize points for everyone. It's not necessary though, the point limits you have to reach to keep a route are pretty generous.

DHY1977

Apr 24, 2020
Definitely not, because some points you can only get by favoring one character over another. At the same time, there aren't nearly enough in-game options to maximize points for everyone. It's not necessary though, the point limits you have to reach to keep a route are pretty generous.
Thx. I see what u mean. This 40/40/25/20 limit might be the path point upper limit.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can someone explain how WT MOD work cuz i can't see the difference?
Just play without mod and with walkthrough. The game is pretty straightforward, still some bad choices are fun. The mod sometimes doesn't work properly or makes you miss the routes.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Because everything else that is added to OiaL is just fine tuning. The end as such is fixed.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes