MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What I'm wondering right now is: Is the little boy on the right just getting what I think he's getting?

Reactions: Nulldev

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Is the game for android finished? Why it says ver 0.10 not 1.0
It says that on PC too. I don't know where to get 1.0
The main story is finished but the dev said that after releasing the first version of his next game (Eternum), he will release a sort of extra-epilogue with hot scenes for Once in a Lifetime , maybe for that reason the game figure as 0.10 instead of 1.0

Impurt

Jan 7, 2019
The main story is finished but the dev said that after releasing the first version of his next game (Eternum), he will release a sort of extra-epilogue with hot scenes for Once in a Lifetime , maybe for that reason the game figure as 0.10 instead of 1.0
The game ends and puts me back at the title screen after the gameshow. According to the walkthrough that's where version 0.6 ends. I downloaded version 1.0. The title says it's version 0.10. So honestly I have no idea which version I downloaded from the links in OP. I decided to try downloading from itch.io instead. It's the same file. I'm guessing OP uploaded the wrong file.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
The game ends and puts me back at the title screen after the gameshow. According to the walkthrough that's where version 0.6 ends. I downloaded version 1.0. The title says it's version 0.10. So honestly I have no idea which version I downloaded from the links in OP. I decided to try downloading from itch.io instead. It's the same file. I'm guessing OP uploaded the wrong file.
Weird, start a new game and check if that happens again, so far the uploaded Android version work fine for mine

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think they are in the second semester of last year of high school, which should make them 18 by british educational system. If i got it correctly.

Reactions: Tavi13

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
I absolutely loved this game. The art was delightful, plot was intriguing, and my god... The humor... At least a dozen times.. this game made me spray my drink..

Play this game. If you don't nearly piss yourself from laughter a few times... Then you didn't play it right.

LOVE IT!!!!!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
one of the funniest games I've seen around here. It has been a pleasure to play it. Thanks dev
I look forward to your next project

Reactions: Caribdis

bishop083

Jan 5, 2019
I've been waiting to review the game until version 1.0 was released. I finally found some time to finish the game and write a few words about the game itself.

Let me start by saying that I really like the fact that as players we have a lot of freedom in shaping the story and making choices. We are not pushed into any particular path. Want to complete the game with only one LI? No problem. Want to catch them all? Go for it. Prefer to ditch all the LIs? You can do that. Not a fan of pregnancy? You can turn it off.

The characters are also diverse, with none that stand out negatively. As each character develops, you become more and more attached to them. One character deserves a separate mention and that is, of course, Stabby Mike. If you don't like this guy then it's time to rethink your life.

Even though the plot is dark the game itself is quite lighthearted and has many funny moments. The scene with Spider-Man is probably my favorite.

As far as the visual aspect of the game is concerned, respect to the author that he is not one of those who put a slideshow instead of animations. The animations are well done, smooth, have sound and you can switch between different camera shots. There is nothing to complain about.

From the things that I didn't like was for example the ending. I took the harem route and topping the story with just a few renders showing the lives of the characters after the final events without some more elaborate epilogue seemed weak and a more elaborate ending (with a few hot scenes of course) would have been more appropriate. It also seems to me that some elements of the main plot should have been more developed and better presented (e.g. why did Grimoire choose the MC?).

Overall, the game is very good. It's good that the author plans to add some more content to this game in the future, even though the main storyline has already been completed. I hope Eternum will be as successful or even better.

I could not have said this any better if I tried. I do want to say that I hope your patrons push to have a more developed epilogue. Especially with some of the comments some characters made. In particular ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't get me wrong, the ending slideshow was well done and lovely. I legitimately enjoyed it and felt it was a nice way to end things. I was just expecting a final scene before it kicked in.

Mar 28, 2021
It only sucks the dudes in these games (because of the engine used and lack of customization), all look like they smoke 8 packs daily, were never vaccinated and drink themselves to sleep.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It only sucks the dudes in these games (because of the engine used and lack of customization), all look like they smoke 8 packs daily, were never vaccinated and drink themselves to sleep.
The main problem with Honey Select is that it was never meant to portray western people. So even if you get crazy with the model editor, whatever you get from it looks weird and asianish. And i must stay that, despite all that, the dev did a remarkable job here to make the ladies look great.

Reactions: B2B2 and Caribdis

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I think it enhances the humor personally. I mean, Stabby Mike looks hilarious on top of already being a hilarious character. That face.

We were talking about this in the new game thread a bit. All the "sus" looks that the MC has are hilarious too. If you look at the new game the MC, along with all the female characters, have this more muted look in the eyes going on.

Mar 28, 2021
The main problem with Honey Select is that it was never meant to portray western people. So even if you get crazy with the model editor, whatever you get from it looks weird and asianish. And i must stay that, despite all that, the dev did a remarkable job here to make the ladies look great.
For sure! The ladies look absolutely gorgeous. It's only ever the males, I notice. The females are either good looking or amazing but then again, Honey Select is meant to be about customization of women, so. Still, it's one of the best options out there for new game devs so I don't criticise it so foolishly.

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
You know, I kept with this game from time to time early in its development, then i think the last update i followed was around the hospital, now i spend the whole night playing from zero (pressing skip here and there i will admit) and oh boy this must be one of the games that has left me the most satisfied in a while (in all senses of the word).

Where to start? Okay, lets start easy. The COMEDY IS FUCKING GOLD. If I had to pin down what is the most hilarious thing here it would be hard to say which made me laught the most but i guess the closest one to first place would be the whole prison segment which leads to my next statement: MIKE IS THE FUCKING BOSS.

The animation is really good and fluid, didn't imagine you could get these kind of results with Honey Select.

The sounds effect and soundtrack really nice.

The game isn't grindy and the minigames and puzzles are quite enjoyable and fun to do.

The plot is quite solid with some little nice twists here and there (even if some of them were telegraphed miles away). An enyojable story, straightforward but with a steady and nice flow that makes it enjoyable and easy to follow along and even feel invested in.

The characters are quite enjoyable from the possible LI to the secondary cast, everyone oozes personality, even the ones that appear in only one scene. This is also the biggest lack in the game, concerning the potential love interests. None is badly writen, maybe it feels they should have needed some more fleshing out, maybe its my simple desire to see more of them despite the story doing a fine job of characterizing them, I would certainly have loved to see more of Jasmine, Iris and Aiko, they arent main girls material, I get it, them lacking affection points and so, but still, would ahve loved to see more from them.

Carla coincidentially feels like the more cliché of the bunch and the most lacking in personality (even if some of her scenes where amongst the hottest ones), only feeling like she had a great characterization by the final act of the story. I wish Rebeccas's relationship didn't feel only mostly sexual.

That's another thing, the mix between being horny and having the feels wasn't that well balanced in the game with some of the romantic interests (Carla and Iris feeling at times specially like nymphos and nothing else, Rebecca could be included in this category too but at least she has the whole 'im in a relationship im not sure i still want' going for her, Jasmine certainly started as full on pure sexual thing but it was clear things were ramping up for more, but again, by this time, we were too close to the end of events). By contrast, the bonds with the two vet main girls (Judie and Lauren) and Aiko, despite how little there was of her, felt very genuine and the sex was a part of the relation, NOT the relation.

Another thing lacking or that would have been nice to see was characters interacting beyond our MC, sure we are the protagonist, the story revolves around us, but that doesn't mean the world does, i for one feel Iris interactions with Judie made a lot to flesh her out beyond 'girl that thirst for her best friends brother', would be nice to see more mother-daughter moments, or between Lauren and Aiko or Rebecca and one of the girls, there where moments here and there, just, some more of them.

The epilgue (Harem one at least) while beautiful bothvisually and snorously, felt lacking or a little bit of a disservice to all these relations. Some would say words weren't needed anymore or couldn't express the range of emotions at the moment, but i disagree, because this ending felt like a beginning (sequel when?), and at least those, in my opinion, deserve some words.

Anyway, despite these, I actually feel them like personal peevs of mine that are also too insignificant to put a noticable dent in the overall quality of the game. And hopefully the DLCs will solve several of my complains about the game.

So basically this is a great game, easily in my top 20.

Couple of minor doubts i wish someone could answer me:

- Are the potions relevant? Besides the one that makes you allucinate like in a Far Cry game.
- How do I get the Iris/Judie threesome?
- Does anything noticable happens if you reach max level with any of the girls?
- What happens if we dont kill Asmodeus?.
- What happens if in the previous potion induced trip we take the deal with Astaroth?

Certainly the author has become one of my favorite ones from this game alone and I can't wait to see how they will flesh their next game. Anyway going to copy most of it in the review section and give it a 5 stars. Just needed to vent out the feelings i had after playing the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes