Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Big question, before i start my second run: To reach the Harem ending, which seem to kinda be the true ending, do you need to pursue every single girl in the game? Is it even possible? Can any be excluded? (I'm not big about milfs with teenager MC. Not that i have anything against women in their 40's, being in mine myself. Just i wouldn't have banged them when i was around 20).

anonykun

Mar 20, 2019
Big question, before i start my second run: To reach the Harem ending, which seem to kinda be the true ending, do you need to pursue every single girl in the game? Is it even possible? Can any be excluded? (I'm not big about milfs with teenager MC. Not that i have anything against women in their 40's, being in mine myself. Just i wouldn't have banged them when i was around 20).
yeah it is possible to pursue all the girls in one run, use a guide for help, and some choices are not meant to choose between one girl or the other (i love this design, credits to the dev for making this structure), and some choice could end a girl's route (and it could still be a harem ending if you save more than one girl and leave out some)

lightcipher69

Sep 19, 2018
Man, I don't really post at all on most of the games I've played but this one.. this is absolutely one of the best I've played on F95..
I've just completed it and I just feel empty.. probably gonna feel that way for awhile haha. I've looked around and it seems like the creator is gonna make an epilogue? or maybe even a sequel/spin-off/etc? Whatever it is I am definitely supporting it! Seriously, this game is a 10/10 for me, definitely need more Once In A Lifetime content, haha

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
(i love this design, credits to the dev for making this structure
I love the full agency too. The most agency the best (and the game itself makes more sense). Actually, if you really think about it, games where you can basically only chose girl A, B, C ... and follow their route straight otherwhise bad ending, are basically one choice only games.

The only downside of this approach is that there isn't much re-playability. If you can get all the girls in one playthrough there is no reason to play again.

Maybe something in the middle is the best choice. Yet this game is great.

Last edited:

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I love the full agency too. The most agency the best (and the game itself makes more sense). Actually, if you really think about it, games where you can basically only chose girl A, B, C ... and follow their route straight otherwhise bad ending, are basically one choice only games.

The only downside of this approach is that there isn't much re-playability. If you can get all the girls in one playthrough there is no reason to play again.

Maybe something in the middle is the best choice. Yet this game is great.
I don't agree with what you said about the replayability. Just because somebody gets the good ending in a game doesn't mean they wont replay it to see the others. Also the ending you get in this game isn't just what girl you end up with. I've played 3 times and got the harem ending first but replayed to get the secret ending then the prison ending and I'm pretty sure there's a couple other endings too

Reactions: anonykun

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I don't agree with what you said about the replayability. Just because somebody gets the good ending in a game doesn't mean they wont replay it to see the others. Also the ending you get in this game isn't just what girl you end up with. I've played 3 times and got the harem ending first but replayed to get the secret ending then the prison ending and I'm pretty sure there's a couple other endings too
There is an ending where I‘m not sure what exactly happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

louievee

Oct 18, 2020
I have a problem with the game, when I kill Asmodeus the screen has an error where it says on the top left corner: "Image 'to be continued' not found" and the game ends, putting me on the main menu screen. The game is 1.0 so I dont understand why the story ends there when I've read the walkthrough and seeing the story continues. Is there a kind soul who knows how to fix this issue?

Last edited:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I have a problem with the game, when I kill Asmodeus the screen has an error where it says on the top left corner: "Image 'to be continued' not found" and the game ends, putting me on the main menu screen. The game is 1.0 so I dont understand why the story ends there when I've read the walkthrough and seeing the story continues. Is there a kind soul who knows how to fix this issue?
Do you have a walkthrough mod installed? If so, make sure it is for 0.10, and not 0.9.

Reactions: louievee

Oraios Kyrios

May 27, 2020
Holy fuck, this game was so amazing that every singe moment I played with it was like opening a new box of surprises. I could never guess what was inside those boxes but one thing's for sure, it'd leave me in shock and awe. My mind was BLOWN at how amazing the game was, from the smooth animations, the enticing story, the well written-characters. OH BOY, THIS COULD BE MY NEW YEAR'S GIFT, BIRTHDAY GIFT, AND CHRISTMAS GIFT ALL IN ONE. And the comedy, don't get me started about how the humor of this gem, one part you're super horny the next you just can't stop laughing. It's also important to point out the horror aspect of the game which gave me chill here and there. I swear if I could rate this game 10/10 I WOULD RATE IT A STABBY MIKE/10 it's just that great. It's free, it's amazing what more can you get <3 props to the creator of this game and those behind it whoever you guys are, you are amazing people and I wish there more people like you guys <3

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
There is an ending where I‘m not sure what exactly happens.
I presume that is pretty much what happened.

I reached most of the ending just reloading the last chapters saves. But it's true, even with an harem ending and all compatible routes, this game branches a lot anyway. Mine was a general consideration on replayability.

Invility

Oct 10, 2018
I've been waiting to review the game until version 1.0 was released. I finally found some time to finish the game and write a few words about the game itself.

Let me start by saying that I really like the fact that as players we have a lot of freedom in shaping the story and making choices. We are not pushed into any particular path. Want to complete the game with only one LI? No problem. Want to catch them all? Go for it. Prefer to ditch all the LIs? You can do that. Not a fan of pregnancy? You can turn it off.

The characters are also diverse, with none that stand out negatively. As each character develops, you become more and more attached to them. One character deserves a separate mention and that is, of course, Stabby Mike. If you don't like this guy then it's time to rethink your life.

Even though the plot is dark the game itself is quite lighthearted and has many funny moments. The scene with Spider-Man is probably my favorite.

As far as the visual aspect of the game is concerned, respect to the author that he is not one of those who put a slideshow instead of animations. The animations are well done, smooth, have sound and you can switch between different camera shots. There is nothing to complain about.

From the things that I didn't like was for example the ending. I took the harem route and topping the story with just a few renders showing the lives of the characters after the final events without some more elaborate epilogue seemed weak and a more elaborate ending (with a few hot scenes of course) would have been more appropriate. It also seems to me that some elements of the main plot should have been more developed and better presented (e.g. why did Grimoire choose the MC?).

Overall, the game is very good. It's good that the author plans to add some more content to this game in the future, even though the main storyline has already been completed. I hope Eternum will be as successful or even better.

QWERTY4576

May 14, 2021
Since other modders for this game seem absent, I've updated Qleaf's Walkthrough mod for 1.0.
The mod is harem-focused and will show you the choices that lead to scenes or give points for all girls. I've also added an option to see different endings at the end.
Enjoy!

This mod previously recommended taking the grimoire which blocks Rebecca's path and Asteroth ending. Highly advised to go back and not take it if you did so (mod recommendation updated). You can also open up the console and type "grimoireread = False" without quotes. Or you can use this save (near the end of 0.9, harem, pregnancies) :)

In case you have issues with loading your previous save, try loading a save before the end of 0.9, e.g. at Jasmine party (you can check your automatic or quick saves if you don't have any manual ones) or use the save provided above.

Installation:
Credit and thanks to Qleaf for the original mod.
Edit: added a few choices from earlier versions into the mod, markup cleanup.

Download - MEGA
Is it possible port the mod to android?

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
I dont know i think the ending kind of sucked you didn't get to have one last Huzzah with the Girl or girls just some still shots and thats it

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Just ended my playthrough, man it was a great ride, and I loved the way it ended because honestly I wasn't hooked by the lewd moments but by the story itself, it really brought the story to a fantastic closure.
It's something that stories, especially in the erotic department don't get quite right often enough.

Made the mistake of watching one of the bad endings, it hurt my soul don't do it =<

Reactions: Caribdis
Feb 5, 2021
If this game wasn't completed i would start a petition for a sex scene with Ava. That brat is dynamite.
Remind me, who's Ava again? Was she that random girl with the mask in the village that was hanging upside down right before we got to the apothecary? I always thought it was kinda strange how she was given a name and she didn't turn out to be a more important character.

shahkhan

Jan 16, 2018
Why in the world can't my save from the previous version be loaded? I was super excited to play the end but why does it keep giving me an error about some matrix? Just let me play from the start of the update.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 760, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\klemb\Downloads\Onceinalifetime-1.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
OnceinaLifetime 1.0
Sat Jun 26 10:37:14 2021
have the same problem, wont let me load my previous save files, anyone know what is up?

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes