Aug 11, 2020
So i guess i missed the pregnancy somehow? I mean its obvious you can impregnate your partners and stuff but do they ever show any big bellies or signs of pregnancy? i guess there was one scene where the black haired sister held her stomach which could have been a sign but other than that i have seen no pregnancy content whatsoever.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
So i guess i missed the pregnancy somehow? I mean its obvious you can impregnate your partners and stuff but do they ever show any big bellies or signs of pregnancy? i guess there was one scene where the black haired sister held her stomach which could have been a sign but other than that i have seen no pregnancy content whatsoever.
The way it happens in the game is that they get pregnant relatively late in the plot which means that the big belly stage happens after the plot is already done. You get to see them pregnant and with babies in the ending. But that's about it. So you won't find any sex-with-pregnant-girl content here if that's what you are after.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

forpor4

May 3, 2020
When you reach like 70%-80% of the game (assuming you turned on pregnancy and creampie them), they say some dialogue that indicates they're pregnant. Here's the parts where pregnancy is indicated, from what I remember. (warning. Spoilers, kind of) Judie when Iris gives her a pregnancy test, Lauren when she states that her period should've started but didn't, Mom when she's in the hospital and a doctor informs her that she's pregnant, and Rebecca when you crash her wedding she straight up tells you. As for Aiko, Iris and Jasmine... I don't remember lol. Pregnancy becomes more apparent in the Harem Ending, where the girls show pregnant bellies and cradling their babies (the ending even shows a baby sitting on top of your head lmao). As what QQP said, there's no pregnant-fucking scenes in the game, so don't expect that.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Can the mc fuck and crempie/impregnate his biological mom in this game (in its patched incest version of course)?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Lewd and impregnate lolis, huh? Fuck yes.

yes

but the cake is a lie, no pregnant sex in this game. just a couple of frames with bellies and babies in harem pregnant ending.
Ty fellow pregnancy tag afficionado.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021

t-69

Dec 3, 2017
Hands down one of the most well written and well made games I've played before - totally nails the novel part of "VN". It's hard to not get attached to many of the characters and their defining personalities (Mike every time he pops up, drug lord tour guide and his 5 star review, Oliver ending up with Ruth, etc.), plus the humor of the dev really shines through in both the dialogue and in the directing of the scenes. Little things like the dramatic pauses and silences, zoom-in on faces, funny events in the background (Renewed Tom choking the school bully out) and brief time skips where the outcome subverts the expectation of the scene (like when the MC is about to be caught by Iris' dad but Iris and Lauren suddenly managed to get dressed) - it was things like these that added a personal, endearing feel to the game, like its made with love. Safe to say I finished the game touched, in my heart and among other places!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Pregnancy becomes more apparent in the Harem Ending, where the girls show pregnant bellies and cradling their babies (the ending even shows a baby sitting on top of your head lmao). As what QQP said, there's no pregnant-fucking scenes in the game, so don't expect that.
And thank god for that. I love the plot of the MC getting them pregnant, but pregnant fuck isn't my cup of tea. I don't want it if it had a romantic goal (in contrast to corrupt direction that I usually like), but it isn't exactly my fetish.

The only thing I could like about the pregnant stuff would be a bigger enhance of achieving the goal, a bit like knowing you inseminated them. But I guess that can of thing fits other kind of games where the corruption thing is more apparent, I don't know if that would unfortunely fit at all. Probably Caribdis feels that kind of thing maybe would harm the girls personalities. The way Carla, Judie and Lauren was nice though, gave a good thrill moment. But I hope on the epilogue to have something more about it, like Lauren or Judie being afraid of being discovered, something like that. But I guess I'm a sucker for thrilling corruption moments I guess. It's hard to please everyone anyway. But with or without it the game is still an easy 6 stars out of 5 for me.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Just completed it. Choices are difficult. Unplayable without w.t mod
It's pretty easy to save scum the game, especially since it gives you a pop up indicating affection point gain or loss pretty shortly after the choices most times. I think the most delayed plot choices have a pretty obvious "best" choice (like getting the aphrodisiac potion or saving Lauren instead of grabbing the grimoire. Alternatively, there's the decision whether you kill Asmodeus (which I wasn't sure about but happened right after the harem vs one girl choice, which is also an obvious branching point, so I had a convenient save).

botab

Aug 24, 2020
WT Mod update for 0.9
MEGA

WT Mod w Inc update for 0.9
MEGA

Also integrated Android w Inc. and WTMod
MEGA
Good afternoon I have such a question I once played this game with a mod from from Ixalon So I would like to finish this game with this mod Together with the patch But Ixalon He said that maybe he will never update it because someone has already posted another mod do you think his mod will be updated to the final version of the game can anyone ask Ixalon Is he going to update his mod Thank you in advance for your help

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes