1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Anyone got an android version on Mega with the patch already included preferably?
There are some out there for sure if you search on android port sites, since the game is on Renpy. However those aren't official, download at your own risk. Also please refrain to put those links here due to respect towards the dev.

The game is fun anyway without the patch, and I'm one of the guys with the Iris cousin meme spam. I'm sure the dev wants to please everyone, and comunicates fairly with the fans, he just doesn't want to risk getting hit on Patreon, which is completly understandable. I would do the same.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Did the dev not put an android link here previously. I mean I wouldn't post the link but there you used to be an android link so I don't know if the dev would hate it. I get why there is a patch but for some reason when people make patches and I put them in game folders on android they don't work Milfy City was 1 example.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I didn't notice the first time I played this, but holy shit the MC is thinner than the girls considering his stature, and the girls had waists that are so small I'm surprised they're still alive. It is possible to beef him up a bit so that he doesn't look like Fiddlesticks in disguise?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I loved the update so much, finally passed a few "hurdles".

Now if Lauren would just admit how she feels and stop trying to hide after every time they do something. At least Judie knows what she wants.

Reactions: Qmil679

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Edit: Updated the in-game walkthrough mod for v0.5.1
Which can also be found on my .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod have been tested, and it's working!

Ps: It's recommended you start a new game, Enjoy!
Does the mod still get worked on ? New player for this game and thick as f*ck lol so don't wanna miss content ;)

4.80 star(s) 898 Votes