sazy323

Oct 1, 2018
Is there any way to win the gameshow? no matter what combination I do im 100 points behind. does anyone have the winning order?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
The Prison and Game Show scenes are so fucking funny I couldn't breathe. Oh, and the sex scenes are pretty fucking hot, too.
The plot is also interesting, even if the characters look like roleplayers, lmao.

10/10 game, one of the best on here.

Last edited:

bastard92

Oct 25, 2019
Very happy to see an update, was having a bad day but this has made it better :) It is crazy to think that I enjoy this game to the level of games made by people with thousands of patreons even going as far as to say I enjoy it more. Excited to play!

Sep 2, 2019
I noticed Judie wore Morrigan's costume. Are you a fan/player of Dragon Age too? Btw i like this game and the story is starting to be interesting. Please port it to for android

Reactions: Caribdis

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Holy cow... this game has rocketed up my favorites list. I love the female models (and the characterization is pretty nice as well, even if I think the ladies doth protest too much), and it genuinely elicits belly laughs from me. The prison bit was especially hysterical. When the card came up, I genuinely thought, "Holy shit! They pulled a Raid 2!" for a moment. The only thing that could have made it better is if it was the card from Spongebob. And, to go back a bit, it also managed to be genuinely creepy, which I certainly appreciate. Rarely has a game juggled tones this well in my experience.

I'm guessing by the time the next couple of chapters are released, it'll be even better since we'll see a few other arcs really blossom. If it can stick the landing instead of suddenly ending in the middle of the story like a couple of games I could mention, it will be a classic. They're doing great work and just earned a Patron.

• Love
Reactions: Caribdis

Kuro-San

Sep 13, 2017
I not sure if dev reads thread but damn I gonna ask here anyway. Does some kind of NTR content is planned? I know, no one likes that, but I feel like it would fit this game:x

4.80 star(s) 898 Votes