• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Edit: Updated the in-game walkthrough mod for v0.5.1
Which can also be found on my .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod have been tested, and it's working!

Ps: It's recommended you start a new game, Enjoy!
Hey man, can you pls update your mod? Tnx

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
The In-game Walkthrough Mod have been updated to v0.6.

It can be found on POST,
also on my .
Enjoy!

throwawayderp

Jun 6, 2018
I've downloaded 0.6 but the game ends for me after the Rebecca scene at school and meeting the dad at home. The gallery still has an entire page of locked stuff. How do I get to that content?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I've downloaded 0.6 but the game ends for me after the Rebecca scene at school and meeting the dad at home. The gallery still has an entire page of locked stuff. How do I get to that content?
I recommend you to download the walkthrough mod and start a new game, by using the mod you'll be unlocking all the images in the gallery along the way, hassle free :)

throwawayderp

Jun 6, 2018
I recommend you to download the walkthrough mod and start a new game, by using the mod you'll be unlocking all the images in the gallery along the way, hassle free :)
I used the walkthrough mod it was super helpful, I clicked on all of the green checkmark options, and did all the steps in order, but the game still ends early for me it seems. None of the new content shows up for me.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I used the walkthrough mod it was super helpful, I clicked on all of the green checkmark options, and did all the steps in order, but the game still ends early for me it seems. None of the new content shows up for me.
I re-played the whole game with the incest patch just in case, and I completed the game while viewing all content (old + new). In addition I unlocked all gallery images that are available for v0.6.

I don't know how to help more, maybe talk to the developer to figure out your problem?

4.80 star(s) 902 Votes