Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
With the handy help of rollback it really isn't that hard to get the max love points, barring the pool incident where you have to pick one of the girls' hairs...or nobody's.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Oh boy, does that take me back to the days when I used to write A/D conversion routines in assembly language. It was called successive approximation. You don't actually need the first step, though.
Good to have it, though, as you do a binary tree.

Reactions: ontach

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Liked the story/game until the second door code bs and walked away. Lots of good games, dont mind a few educational questions but not here to play a real game or codebreaker. Went back to the phone call and redid it when it wasnt that said fuck it.... thats my review was fine until you tried to get to tricky and give zero shits about that.

largedad

Dec 11, 2017
Alright you son of a bitch, you got me. I played your goddamn game and I was actually laughing. I came here to fucking wank and instead I was laughing. Easily in my top picks. I definitely save scummed a lot, although I noticed a few little tricks you put in for people actually paying attention to use. The game show was very well done, and I hope you keep this going.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Wondering if we'll get harem?? Or anyone at all is it just sex, tag says romance? But no harem, and story doesn't seem to have much about I love him or her just oh I wanna fuck? Not seeing the romance really? Makes me curious what the end goal is?? Love the game just don't want to give up my girls :love: :devilish:

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Wondering if we'll get harem?? Or anyone at all is it just sex, tag says romance? But no harem, and story doesn't seem to have much about I love him or her just oh I wanna fuck? Not seeing the romance really? Makes me curious what the end goal is?? Love the game just don't want to give up my girls :love: :devilish:
Yes, we'll get harem, and yes, we'll get romance, the girls just needed some time :whistle:

giphy.gif

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Edit 01/07/2020: Updated the in-game walkthrough mod for v0.6
Which can also be found on my .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod have been tested, and it's working!

Ps: It's recommended you start a new game, Enjoy!
is it really necessary to start a new game each time you update the mod?

it's not that I don't mind starting a new game I just want to know if it's really necessary to start a new game each time you update the mod?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
is it really necessary to start a new game each time you update the mod?

it's not that I don't mind starting a new game I just want to know if it's really necessary to start a new game each time you update the mod?
v0.5.1 update did need you to start a new game because of some new/modified values in the previous versions and it was the introduction of the new gallery system which only.

in v0.6 I don't think you'll be required to start a new game, but it's kind of one of those warning signs that you place to be safe than sorry.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
v0.5.1 update did need you to start a new game because of some new/modified values in the previous versions and it was the introduction of the new gallery system which only.

in v0.6 I don't think you'll be required to start a new game, but it's kind of one of those warning signs that you place to be safe than sorry.
yes I started a new game when the game was in version v0.5.1 that means I don't really need to start a new game on version v0.6

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
but the Changelog said "A few images and transitions from v0.1-v0.5 have been modified" so that means I have to start a new game or not?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
but the Changelog said "A few images and transitions from v0.1-v0.5 have been modified" so that means I have to start a new game or not?
The images that have been modified is really just as an improvement in rendering quality, and the transitions basically adds no real value. If it were to me I wouldn't start a new game for measly those specific things.

The times where you need to start a new game is when the developer changes the core code of the game, such as adding a hidden trigger attached to an old choice (older version of the game part) that will determine/change the player's path which might unlock unique stuff in the latest or upcoming new versions of the game.

As a summary, in my opinion you're not required to start a new game for v0.6 if you already started a new game while playing v0.5.1.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
The images that have been modified is really just as an improvement in rendering quality, and the transitions basically adds no real value. If it were to me I wouldn't start a new game for measly those specific things.

The times where you need to start a new game is when the developer changes the core code of the game, such as adding a hidden trigger attached to an old choice (older version of the game part) that will determine/change the player's path which might unlock unique stuff in the latest or upcoming new versions of the game.

As a summary, in my opinion you're not required to start a new game for v0.6 if you already started a new game while playing v0.5.1.
thx

Reactions: Qleaf

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Caribdis bravo, well done. Great game.

My only niggle would be that Lauren often looks like depressed vampire. Just the facial colouring and expression, but that is really a minor thing.

Ms Wilson is amazing. I was totally hooked on her from the start and discovering her little blindfold kink... she might have just become my favorite non-main-character female character in a game.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey dev. If you cum in a girls mouth and she gonna swallow don't rush it like you did with Judie have someone ask what they should do

• Wow
Reactions: tazaaron
4.80 star(s) 923 Votes