Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
As some already said, play without it. The game is pretty straightforward, and on some places the wrong answers are funny to see. Not to mention is easy to go back.

The only place I had to use walthrough was on hospital for the damn code. I could find everything besides that, I still have no idea how to get the damn code lmao. I like quizzes but that's maybe the only spot I could ask for a bit more hints, at least where to search.

Just curious Caribdis, are you expecting finishing the game at version 1.0? Or will you may do aditional routes, depending how much people like the game?
The second. I still don't know how many versions I'll do, we'll see. :unsure:

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
That whole prison scene was gold! I didn't remember this to be filled with awesome humour! Anyway, I used the walkthrough in the op but it's not updated. I thought I could do without a walkthrough but I missed a scene, the 3rd to the last one, it's with the cousin I think.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Got through most of the game last night and plan to finish up tonight, but I gotta say now pre review:

As somebody who typically steers clear of HS games in general this is the most enjoyable one I've ever played, and really shatters my current expectation perceptions of any game based around it.

Very well done and the quality effort going into the game shows.

Kaerou

May 29, 2019
Hello Caribdis, thank you for making this game, it's very cool.

I'd like to ask you about the teacher quizz, the one where Rebecca asks you a bunch of questions to see which historical figure is you "are". Is there any way to get the Van Gogh result? If so, do you get extra points with her?

Reactions: Caribdis

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Hello Caribdis, thank you for making this game, it's very cool.

I'd like to ask you about the teacher quizz, the one where Rebecca asks you a bunch of questions to see which historical figure is you "are". Is there any way to get the Van Gogh result? If so, do you get extra points with her?
Your own result doesn't give you any extra points with her, don't worry (y) And you can only get Hitler, Gandhi, Napoleon, Darwin, Aristotle, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo or Joan Of Arc

Kaerou

May 29, 2019
Thank you for the reply. I do feel silly tho, I was trying to get Van Gogh for like 20 minutes and then gave up ahahahah.

Keep up with the good work man, love the game.

• Haha

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Probably Van Gogh loved Canada and hated Japan, he wouldn't help you much on the contest anyway. I'm pretty sure that's why he can't be picked. Serves him right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kaerou

PhantomZero

Jan 28, 2019
I recently tried this game and I have to say I loved it. Certainly a hidden gem. Very attractive characters, entertaining humor, and an interesting story. Looking forward to future updates.

Tosted

Mar 25, 2020
Just popping back in to say again that this game is the shit. I don't have the ability to support too many devs on Patreon, but this game is one of the few I've pledged to. Really can't wait to see how future updates go. Keep up the good work, Caribdis. You're a funny dude.

Whatamidooing

Apr 22, 2019
The amazing part about this game is written, you don't need the sex scenes to enjoy it. Keep up the quality writing!

No really take your time to get is right, a lot pf projects start out with good-fantastic writing but its all down hill the closer to full release it gets. Take your time to write the scenes out first then do the renders after, while time may be saved doing both at the same time don't split the focus if you can. As the addage goes, good characters can carry a shitty story but shit characters can't carry a good story. (although h-scenes are thrown into the mix they don't feel out of place to the story).

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
How much content is there? I usually don't play games until they have 2000 or more renders (not counting animations).

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
How much content is there? I usually don't play games until they have 2000 or more renders (not counting animations).
i don't know numbers of renders but there is a good amount of content here. It's worth a playthrough at this point imo

4.80 star(s) 899 Votes