Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Great update, I laughed.

Lauren scene at the end of the update .. I didn't like it very much, the animations and everything was great, but I don't like Lauren's behavior and attitude, she doesn't show feelings for us.
As for me Judie and Carla the best, when it comes to sex scenes with them I will be fulfilled and I can stop playing because I play for them. Let Lauren change her behavior towards us. We took all the blame on the director and she did not even thank us well, she did not even want to do a massage to thank you, you had to persuade her.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
God damn this is got to be one of the stupidest games on this site, and I fucking love it.

I just finished the game show and I had to stop playing because I'm giggling too much.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Great update, I laughed.

Lauren scene at the end of the update .. I didn't like it very much, the animations and everything was great, but I don't like Lauren's behavior and attitude, she doesn't show feelings for us.
As for me Judie and Carla the best, when it comes to sex scenes with them I will be fulfilled and I can stop playing because I play for them. Let Lauren change her behavior towards us. We took all the blame on the director and she did not even thank us well, she did not even want to do a massage to thank you, you had to persuade her.
Just finished Lauren's scene and I don't get that vibe at all. Lauren is crazy into MC, but she's fighting it hard because they are siblings. Just a little nudge and encouragement is all she needs to get over the taboo hump and just embrace the fact that she wants her brother.

It's pretty hot, actually.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Actually, type "999" {it's three digits and that's the largest possible}.

It will say "too high"

Half of 1000 is 500. Enter that.

If it says "too low" the next number is 750.

If it says "too high" then enter 250.

USW.

Basically, you jump half the distance you jumped the last time, and you zero in on the number.
Oh boy, does that take me back to the days when I used to write A/D conversion routines in assembly language. It was called successive approximation. You don't actually need the first step, though.

4.80 star(s) 898 Votes