Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
I'm confused as hell if the girl on the first pic is Jasmine or the new girl (not saying the name to avoid spoilers). I thought the update was all overseas. Not complaining though, the model is gorgeous anyway. And she seems happy too, that's what matters.
She's Jasmine. The update is 90% overseas, you'll see :whistle:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This is a piracy forum dude. There is nothing disrespectful about asking for a pirated product here.
I'm well aware it's a piracy forum, but just because it is doesn't mean you need to be a dick to a dev that still gives his game for free. You're free to do what you want, but if what I said above is hard to understand then I can't explain it other way.

And before you ask yes, I also downloaded other games here for sure. But it's a matter of common sense. I'm pretty vocal against devs who are milking patrons and don't even comunicate to their fans (*cough cough* Milfy City *cough*), but asking for the update barely minutes after it's release on the dev's own thread... I mean c'mon.

You still do what you want to do, just gave my opinion. Simply keep in mind that's that ideology that only makes arguments to anti-piracies movements... when those are mostly defended by shit companies like EA and not those who actually engage with their fans. And besides Caribdis there are also other devs around these forums who are like that. I will refrain to comment more because I don't to derail into off topic. Just my 2 cents.

xflamethrowerx

Jan 20, 2019
I'm well aware it's a piracy forum, but just because it is doesn't mean you need to be a dick to a dev that still gives his game for free. You're free to do what you want, but if what I said above is hard to understand then I can't explain it other way.

And before you ask yes, I also downloaded other games here for sure. But it's a matter of common sense. I'm pretty vocal against devs who are milking patrons and don't even comunicate to their fans (*cough cough* Milfy City *cough*), but asking for the update barely minutes after it's release on the dev's own thread... I mean c'mon.

You still do what you want to do, just gave my opinion. Simply keep in mind that's that ideology that only makes arguments to anti-piracies movements... when those are mostly defended by shit companies like EA and not those who actually engage with their fans. And besides Caribdis there are also other devs around these forums who are like that. I will refrain to comment more because I don't to derail into off topic. Just my 2 cents.
Look man I'm a broke college student, I'm never going to be spending money on patreon unless the dev takes money per update instead of per month. I get that what I'm asking is disrespectful and totally a dick thing to do but if I'm here on this site I'm not going to pretend that I'm a morally good person, I am being disrespectful here and I don't really care. I have no hate to the dev who made a great game and I don't mean any offence to him. I don't know why you're speaking for the dev and saying that I'm being a dick to him, he should in all honesty know the types of people on this forum. I've seen other people on different forums ask for the early release and it was no problem, don't know why there has to be one here.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
There nothing you can do. Just wait for a few days to have it for free. you are getting someone's 3 months hardwork for free you should be happy for that. Now you can't go asking someone for an iPhone and expect to get it for free just because you are broke.
God damn man you almost make me want to pay the 10$ for the update just so I can leak it out of spite. Take your misplaced morality somewhere else, it clearly doesn't belong here. Also congrats that half-assed ''you wouldn't download a car'', truly the comparison to end all pirates.

Listen man this is simply not the dev's discord, its perfectly normal and extremely common to ask for update leaks. Hell in many ways its the core concept of the site. A piracy forum really isn't a place for your misguided sense of morality and apparently thinly veiled hypocrisy.

4.80 star(s) 923 Votes