punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Listen man this is simply not the dev's discord, its perfectly normal and extremely common to ask for update leaks. Hell in many ways its the core concept of the site. A piracy forum really isn't a place for your misguided sense of morality and apparently thinly veiled hypocrisy.
You know what the irony is? we can disrespect the devs by leaking their games yet we're not allowed to disrespect the other pirates on this site because we're braking the "rules":LOL:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
This is my opinion. I know this is a piracy site but unlike other games the public version of this game is released a few days after the patreon version. Have some patience and wait for it. If this was another game that had a a patron release and then the public release would be 2 week- 1 month after I would totally understand wanting to leak it or get a leak but a few days is no big deal.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I sense ... off-topic ... I sense ... a mod comming soon ... *eerie music*
Let them come, it would be better that way and clean the thread. I already regret making that comment to him, people don't understand the issue isn't the piracy itself but doing it on the dev's own post minutes after the release... specially when he's still providing the game for free to everyone...

Just don't complain afterwards less devs put their games here for free due to how "normal" it is to piracy (the game will be free anyway), when that isn't the main issue. Same for people that pay and you guys "care" so much.

Last edited:

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
I understand this is a "piracy" forum, but I like being here because I think it has a great community. I obviously release new updates on Patreon first, but as you all have already said, I'll update this thread in a few days too. Afterwards, If anyone can and wants to support, they will be welcomed <3

If it "leaks" and a mod updates the thread, that's ok, I know that's the purpose of this site. If not, I'll post it myself next week, probably on Monday.

Sooo... that being said, I'm out.

I love u all

PEACE.

giphy.gif

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I understand this is a "piracy" forum, but I like being here because I think it has a great community. I obviously release new updates on Patreon first, but as you all have already said, I'll update this thread in a few days too. Afterwards, If anyone can and wants to support, they will be welcomed <3

If it "leaks" and a mod updates the thread, that's ok, I know that's the purpose of this site. If not, I'll post it myself next week, probably on Monday.

I love u all

PEACE.

View attachment 809979
I run out of reacts. Just thought I would say thanks and restate I enjoy your vn.

bastard92

Oct 25, 2019

I love u all

PEACE.

View attachment 809979
Love the reply and appreciate the honesty. Was contemplating just waiting until the game releases on here but you've earned yourself a patreon!

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
What's the point in asking for an update? If someone had it and wanted to share they would've done it already. If you don't want to pay, all you can do is wait.
I completely agree, I've never done it and never will. I'm simply stating its not disrespectful to do it, not that he should.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Does patch still works? Will Qleaf walktrough mod be updated? (not pushing, just inquiry if its currently in his agenda)

Asking for a friend :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 923 Votes