Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There goes another game that adds ntr to please everyone.... *sigh*
The thing is it doesn't please everyone, and a lot of devs fail to understand that. NTR is very polarizing, there are people that love it, and people that absolutely despise it. That tag alone will make a lot of people not want to even try the game. I'm not saying that games should not have NTR, I don't like it but if that is the vision you have for your game, go for it. But if you're doing it because you just want to please everyone, that will not work, you will just piss people off.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Once in a Lifetime [v0.7.1] [Caribdis] (2.4 GB)
724 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Groan.... let's fuckin nip all the NTR talks in the butt here.

There has been some questions in the past about the nature of the point system in this game. Basically, keeping points low for whatever reason will lead to just missing out of all scenes. That leads to the false choice situation that is present, where there is no reason not to maximize points for everyone.

Dev's response was that was that that's mostly how the game will work, but he wanted to add some scenes here and there for picking the sub optimal choices. Can't speak for the dev, but the game almost certainly will NOT feature actual NTR paths.

Seriously, you got to be an idiot to stumble across that scene accidentally. Game literally asks you bluntly if you want to sell Lauren or not. If you pick that choice and then cry about it.. I have no words.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Groan.... let's fuckin nip all the NTR talks in the butt here.

There has been some questions in the past about the nature of the point system in this game. Basically, keeping points low for whatever reason will lead to just missing out of all scenes. That leads to the false choice situation that is present, where there is no reason not to maximize points for everyone.

Dev's response was that was that that's mostly how the game will work, but he wanted to add some scenes here and there for picking the sub optimal choices. Can't speak for the dev, but the game almost certainly will NOT feature actual NTR paths.

Seriously, you got to be an idiot to stumble across that scene accidentally. Game literally asks you bluntly if you want to sell Lauren or not. If you pick that choice and then cry about it.. I have no words.
Oh yeah I agree, the choice is very obvious, you have to be brain dead to think that selling her to the mafia would be a good idea. But I don't think that it's that surprising that people are concerned about the possibility of NTR. Until now the game never had any scenes like this and I don't think people were expecting the game to have that kind of content.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Until now the game never had any scenes like this and I don't think people were expecting the game to have that kind of content
exactly this, ive seen this before,once a dev adds this kind of content (kind of a dick move btw,not warning the players), he's gonna add it again but meh, time to move on and put the game on ignore list.
Edit:
Needs either rape or share tag btw, i don't really know how much this is considered ntr by the forums standards but with any of the 3 tags should be enough to warn the players.

D

Deleted member 1538122

Edit 13/09/2020: Updated the in-game walkthrough mod for v0.7.1
Which can also be found on my .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod have been tested, and it's working! Enjoy!
it didn't work for me I extracted the mod inside the game folder

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just finished. Amazing update as always. Now we got to bang each of them and the scenes were really hot! Incredible spot to end the update too. Always amazed by the dev's camera work.

As for the shrine maiden, she says she's right sometimes, wrong sometimes, partially right sometimes... so let's hope the harem ending is still in play hehe.

edit: oh, and goddamn stabby mike, lol. Best side character in a long time. I couldn't get myself to make him an enemy cus I think the dude is hilarious, but I'm so curious what he will do down the line if he is mad at you lol.

Reactions: Caribdis and Zolt

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah that is always my fear with these games, you know when devs add one scene like this, more are coming in the future.
You literally choose to sell her to the mob. It's the same ridiculously bad kind of choice like the one when you could leave Judie behind in the abandoned asylum with the hungry mutated monstrosity. xD And it basically stops the relationship with the girl.

MikeyMonty

Jun 28, 2020
My first comment on this site...I love this game more than I can say, and it was really clear to me that selling Lauren would have been a terrible mistake. That said, maybe it would be better to get Lauren out of the way so I can run away with Carla.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
it didn't work for me I extracted the mod inside the game folder
I tested it several times (new game , loaded a previous save) , and it works every time.
Just to confirm, I'll attach a pic below for where you should place the files:
1599958420831.png

tell me more details if possible.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
After so many times playing this, I've just noticed this now: does the game show scene have Simpsons and Ed Edd n Eddy references? Am I wrong?

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
so what i am missing to be stuck in the village after the meeting cuz i cant seem to do anything else
I have the same problem. Stuck in the village after the yakuza-meeting and can't get the day to progress. When I try to return to the hotel, all I get is a "(There's no one here now.)" and then it's back to the map. Where there's nothing to do.

Am I missing something or is the game bugged?

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
I have the same problem. Stuck in the village after the yakuza-meeting and can't get the day to progress. When I try to return to the hotel, all I get is a "(There's no one here now.)" and then it's back to the map. Where there's nothing to do.

Am I missing something or is the game bugged?
It should be the temple and optional dojo.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes