Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Just finished the version and what a incredible ride. The idea of using the japan trip for a vacation and other things ;) was better then I thought ! I will just say this for the dev:

YoungInfantileJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif

PS: I thought there was no way the dev could make a scene on the same level or better than Lauren's
from the other versions but thank god I was wrong !

I mean take just this scene bellow as a exemple :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bastard92

Oct 25, 2019
Not sure why half of you are whining about this unexpected "NTR".. the option was literally to sell her to the mafia member... what did you expect? It is easily avoidable and also if you read the walkthrough it does warn you and instead of being "NTR" it labels it as rape which is what it is.. NTR is cheating/adultery whilst rape is neither of those things.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Man the android port is taking some time. I been reading the comments and kinda spoiling myself here and there almost has me willing to download it on my pc.

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone know how I find my heart ranking with each woman? I've kinda forgotten if you can or not and I'm trying to figure out who I want to buy a present for on the train.

Last edited:

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
help , im stuck in the village after yakuza meetings , what to do ?? i already click all but nothing happen

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Caribdis just want to let you know acetic acid is volatile (turns into vapors), burns and is in the right composition with air explosive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetic_acid#Methanol_carbonylation - on the right side.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Caribdis

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
On v0.7.1 I got through the village with no issue (I mean the game literally tells you where to go next) and got to the end screen.

Link11

Mar 29, 2020
yes the game tells where to go, but apparently in several saves the game bugged and many are stuck on the village screen, including myself.

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I've been experiencing the same bug as others here and I think I found the only way to bypass it. It's the NTR option.

Seriously. Literally every other option results in getting booted back into the map and stuck there. Only choosing to let Lauren get raped thus tanking your relationship with her will end the day.

I swear this bug is sapient and specifically designed to antagonize people who hate NTR. It's beyond cursed.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes