Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
For those that had a bug that prevented them to continue here is my day 2 save (full harem) I had no problem completing the update without the bad Lauren choice (and choose the old man in mafia encounter). I recommend to go to docks then dojo then city for meeting and doing the temple on day 3 (that's how I played it). Also I used the incest patch but no other mod.

Reactions: Caribdis

Link11

Mar 29, 2020
after playing my entire save again, apparently the bug of being stuck in the village is caused because it is necessary to offer your sister to yakuza. After playing my entire save again, apparently the bug of being stuck in the village is caused because it is necessary to offer your sister to yakuza. after doing this i managed to progress in the game.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
after playing my entire save again, apparently the bug of being stuck in the village is caused because it is necessary to offer your sister to yakuza. After playing my entire save again, apparently the bug of being stuck in the village is caused because it is necessary to offer your sister to yakuza. after doing this i managed to progress in the game.
na, it's not intended to be like that. Only some people are experiencing the bug and it will probably be fixed soon.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Edit 13/09/2020: Updated the in-game walkthrough mod for v0.7.1
Which can also be found on my .

Note: I cleaned up the Hospital code part, which will show you one step at a time instead of several at once.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod have been tested, and it's working! Enjoy!
My compressed Android Port of Once In A Lifetime with Qleaf / LightmanP mod
Gestures and other usual stuff included
Persistent Alternative saves and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!

EDIT: updated to 1.0

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wow this is the first I've played this. Not what I was expecting, I mean there's a sinister plot afoot here. And some hauntingly beautiful creepy music that almost reminds me of the ObScure games.

pkripem

Oct 26, 2018

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
My thoughts about 'Selling lauren' scene. Well till now MC has been good with every girls. He has not been as an asshole till now. Now all of a sudden even the thought of selling his one of the love interests just does not fit into the story and the character of MC. According to how much i know MC he would have simply rejected Orochi. "I swear to god if you touch a single hair on their heads you're fucking dead" this dialogue shows what i think how protective MC is.
The paths for the MC seem more like Hero/Coward as opposed to nice/asshole. There are plenty of choices in the game where the MC can choose to be a coward the one that comes immediately to mind is leaving Judy in the abandoned hospital. I haven't played the update yet, but this selling his other sister seems like kinda the same thing, him not being assertive and trying to wiggle out of stuff instead of confronting it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have also the problem being stuck in the village after the yakuza meeting, but only on the path where i didn't use the spa ticketes with Lauren in the last version. After the meeting the day doesn't advance.

About selling Lauren...why are u guys complaining ? u can simply refuse.
If u agree u can still accuse Orochi of being a traitor, Funtime will kill him, or accuse Funtime than Orochi and Funtime will kill each other. U really need to want it, that it aktually happens...

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
Does the new update end at the map of the village in Japan after you meet with bosses. That is as far as I am able to proceed.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I have also the problem being stuck in the village after the yakuza meeting, but only on the path where i didn't use the spa ticketes with Lauren in the last version. After the meeting the day doesn't advance.

About selling Lauren...why are u guys complaining ? u can simply refuse.
If u agree u can still accuse Orochi of being a traitor, Funtime will kill him, or accuse Funtime than Orochi and Funtime will kill each other. U really need to want it, that it aktually happens...
the question is not about choosing or not choosing. the question is that the thought of sharing lauren came to MC's mind given how he has been with Lauren so far he would never think of selling lauren.

fdawshwerb

Jun 1, 2020
Just did a full walk-through of the game, never tried it before. I must say it was a very pleasant experience! Props to the dev, good amount of humour, story is great and renders are top notch.

Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes