Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Question about the "make a choice eventually". If this is what is going to happen in the future, who will you guys choose based on what we had of content until now ?

Until now I choose Lauren, her personaliy, the sex scenes and the situations with her throught the story are the best. Still love the other girls of course, but that scene in the sauna is something else :love:

Reactions: justTx

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Question about the "make a choice eventually". If this is what is going to happen in the future, who will you guys choose based on what we had of content until now ?

Until now I choose Lauren, her personaliy, the sex scenes and the situations with her throught the story are the best. Still love the other girls of course, but that scene in the sauna is something else :love:
It'll be a tough call between Judie and Lauren. In my opinion, Carla is much hotter than most of the moms in these games (which usually don't do it for me since I'm not a fan of the 'balloon-titted MILF' trope so prevalent in incest games) but I still prefer the sisters.

I'd probably end up going with Lauren, like you.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
It'll be a tough call between Judie and Lauren. In my opinion, Carla is much hotter than most of the moms in these games (which usually don't do it for me since I'm not a fan of the 'balloon-titted MILF' trope so prevalent in incest games) but I still prefer the sisters.

I'd probably end up going with Lauren, like you.
'balloon-titted MILF' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
one of the best games I have ever played, I really liked the ending and so I just have two things to say:
1- Man impossible to miss that shot I hope it was you who shot it or our great friend Mike who by chance was in the same hotel as you, it would be very iconic.
2- about what that woman said that '' enjoy it for now, because it's time for you to decide who you're going to be with '' man I hope you have that ending that you can have with the 2 sisters or with your '' family ' 'whole, but in case you don't have that option, Lauren is the best route in my opinion although I think Judie and Carla are very good too.

• Love
Reactions: Doni94 and Caribdis

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
My thoughts about 'Selling lauren' scene. Well till now MC has been good with every girls. He has not been as an asshole till now. Now all of a sudden even the thought of selling his one of the love interests just does not fit into the story and the character of MC. According to how much i know MC he would have simply rejected Orochi. "I swear to god if you touch a single hair on their heads you're fucking dead" this dialogue shows what i think how protective MC is.
That's because you've played him that way. There are other opportunities where you can play him in another way. I don't really get why people complain about a choice they don't have to make. I didn't sell her to the mafia in my playthrough either (and got stuck on the map afterwards, thank you very much... :LOL:), but it doesn't matter to me that there is a possibility to do so, as I wasn't forced into doing it.

If anything, in a way, the choice being there and me not choosing it, kind gives me a feeling of being able to affect the story in the direction I want. Look at it this way: You have two versions of the same game. In one of them, you get a ton of choices where you can affect the story in the direction you want. In the other, you get no choices at all, but the story is exactly the same as it is in the game with the choices, meaning, the story goes exactly the way you would have wanted it anyways. Which game would you prefer? I know I would prefer the first game, as that gives me the feeling that the outcome in the game is due to *my* choices, not just the dev deciding everything in a way that happens coincide with what I want.

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018

Lauren is my choice, easy

Reactions: Doni94

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Nope, must keep the family together. And I'm wondering who is Iris mom, she won't escape my wise decision.

Go big or go home is my motto.

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! :D
this is bug?

after meet all clan and go public bath

I can't go anywhere

View attachment 814682
To those who have this problem, did you watch Lauren's sex scene at the spa? I wanna know if that's the cause.
And if anyone could check if that is solved here I'd be thankful:

Reactions: Doni94

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
And about the "NTR"/rape: My thought was that the MC didn't think that could happen, but if you choose to sell her AND don't kill the mafia guy, that's the consequence of your actions (I mean, it's VERY avoidable).

It is not animated and there are only 4 or 5 renders. I don't even consider it a scene, but a bad outcome (regarding Lauren, in this case).

So... if anyone is afraid that this may lead to NTR paths or NTR real scenes in the future, you can rest assured, that's not gonna happen (y)

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
And about the "NTR"/rape: My thought was that the MC didn't think that could happen, but if you choose to sell her AND don't kill the mafia guy, that's the consequence of your actions (I mean, it's VERY avoidable).

It is not animated and there are only 4 or 5 renders. I don't even consider it a scene, but a bad outcome (regarding Lauren, in this case).

So... if anyone is afraid that this may lead to NTR paths or NTR real scenes in the future, you can rest assured, that's not gonna happen (y)
Yeah I think that was the main concern of a lot of people including myself, that it would lead to some NTR paths in the future. As long as this kind of stuff is avoidable and it's not the focus of the game, personally I don't see a problem.

edman01

Jan 6, 2019

To those who have this problem, did you watch Lauren's sex scene at the spa? I wanna know if that's the cause.
Mega
I never even got to see the spa scene and still encountered the issue.

Reactions: Caribdis

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018

Mega
The spa scene you mention is the one from the 0.6 version right ? Or is there a scene with Lauren in the 0.7 version ?

justTx

Jan 21, 2020

As far as artwork, I'm really a fan of Jasmine lol. I kinda like her rude personality. Idk just me tho

But when it comes to the main three I'm going with Lauren :love: . Was already liking her a lot early on but the sex scenes are damn good.
Don't get me wrong, the personality and sex scenes for Judie were well done as well. And those scenes where Carla has tongue out? Damn. Still gotta go with Lauren though.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
" I'm really a fan of Jasmine lol. I kinda like her rude personality. Idk just me tho "

it's not just you man, Jasmine is great too, she is basically a "tsundere" character some peaple like it, others don´t but they can´t deny that she is hot as fuck !!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don´t think there is one girl that I don´t like in this game, all of them are great, but Lauren is the best (until now)!

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

I will just re-write the script so I can be with all of them. :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes